• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I need LuaScriptVM.dll English or Turkish Client Project for Genghis Khan 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Two years ago, I did working server files with Turkish client.

Genghis Khan 2 server files does not accept different client except chinese version.

Because, this is a safety measure for their customer.

But I found solution. As I have stated here, martinle's server files accept only packetID 2 Clients.

All server files(LoginCenter,MapServer,GLServer etc..) have a C++ function for packetID query.

Therefore, English and Turkish client not accepting, because their packetID different from 2. I have Compiled khan2 source files without client. Because we don't need client, we have already. We need remove packetID query on the server files. I removed query on the source files and compiled. Eveything Ok. But only Mapserver.exe and GLServer need "LuaScriptVM.dll".

Can you share if you have LuaScriptVM.dll? I think, if you have, we can make english or turkish client for Genghis Khan 2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Two years ago, I did working server files with Turkish client.

Genghis Khan 2 server files does not accept different client except chinese version.

Because, this is a safety measure for their customer.

But I found solution. As I have stated here, martinle's server files accept only packetID 2 Clients.

All server files(LoginCenter,MapServer,GLServer etc..) have a C++ function for packetID query.

Therefore, English and Turkish client not accepting, because their packetID different from 2. I have Compiled khan2 source files without client. Because we don't need client, we have already. We need remove packetID query on the server files. I removed query on the source files and compiled. Eveything Ok. But only Mapserver.exe and GLServer need "LuaScriptVM.dll".

Can you share if you have LuaScriptVM.dll? I think, if you have, we can make english or turkish client for Genghis Khan 2.

I have LuaScriptVM.dll source code.

Upvote 0
Back