Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Monster Galaxy Source Files in .swf

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm looking for the source files for monster galaxy, contained within the original swf file of monster galaxy.I found Main.swf from the facebook app, but it only has about 3 or 4 files within it, which are specifically the splash screen and two blank pages.I am planning to create a branch of this game, free-to-play, using Multimedia Fusion 2 or something similar. Most of the in-game features will remain the same... I'll just be adding some new locations, maps, mogas, events, quests, and other stuff, as well as fixing a whole lot of problems seen from the original game.I'm debating whether to allow pvp via Moo/Lacewing.It's free to play, with no payment involved, and the place that has the original game has their payment feature broken, so... really... no one's going to get paid for it anyway.If this is the wrong thread, please move it to the correct one.

Back