Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Neverwinter Online] Account Permission problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got this message when i tried to login in my company to home with wan ip,is my configure wrong ?
HackerVoDanh - [Neverwinter Online] Account Permission problem - RaGEZONE Forums

SanGawku: how i can fix it ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
got this message when i tried to login in my company to home with wan ip,is my configure wrong ?
HackerVoDanh - [Neverwinter Online] Account Permission problem - RaGEZONE Forums

SanGawku: how i can fix it ?

You need to set Neverwinter to activate billing.

However, there's still problems when connecting from WAN. For some reason you don't connect to all the services (chat server, etc), and when you spawn into the world you get stuck in the map, and start to sink when moving around (Which will eventually cause you to fall under the map).

I'm not sure how to fix it yet.

Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, LordVenom HackerVoDahn
The real way to fix this is to set the proper internal name and name the product correctly.

Setting them to Night and the subscription to Night as well.
This is the only thing that worked for me .
I have my brother hosting for me since i have a desktop with 4gb of ram it can't handle it.

Follow the guide the exact way DNC has laid it out in his tutorial. Just change the name and internal names to Night.
Associate it to your account and click refresh cached permissions. You should be good to go from there.

This is what works for me. It may not work for you but I know it worked for me ;)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, LordVenom HackerVoDahn
The real way to fix this is to set the proper internal name and name the product correctly.

I have my brother hosting for me since i have a desktop with 4gb of ram it can't handle it.

Follow the guide the exact way DNC has laid it out in his tutorial. Just change the name and internal names to Night.
Associate it to your account and click refresh cached permissions. You should be good to go from there.

This is what works for me. It may not work for you but I know it worked for me ;)

Very weird.

I still get the same results as doing what I said. Not sure what's up lol.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, @LordVenom @HackerVoDahn

yeah it's working bro, thank you very much :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot to write that I want to automatically outweigh ... With POToTranslateFiles.exe
I remember a thread DNC was a guide ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded the re-upload of the server files and got the acc to work by renaming the acc and password in the acc panel (8090 port thingy).

Works, works... : }

Upvote 0
Back