Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Neverwinter Online] Client crash when Enchanting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,me and my kids playing after someday and now we have a problem about item enchantment ( using default all file in release thread with no changing).

1. The client crash when i try to enchanting my item, when i put the gems to my item slot, the client crash with no log, when i manually create the item with enchanted gems slot and click on button "Refine" i got this error.

HackerVoDanh - [Neverwinter Online] Client crash when Enchanting - RaGEZONE Forums

2. The text when i click "Manage enchancement" is wrong position:

HackerVoDanh - [Neverwinter Online] Client crash when Enchanting - RaGEZONE Forums

Still got this problem when i delete and rebuild all file, how i can make it working or this bug is by Cryptic Coder ?
@DNC : do you know about it ?

please help me thank all :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i understand now, ah i know some bug new, can you help me fix DNC ?

1. Can create new character with exist name.
2. The client allow to create character with very long character (20 char).
3. Sometime GameServer crash and create dump file very large size.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
...ah i know some bug new, can you help me fix DNC ?

1From the looks of this. It is not that the item doesn't work. It is a problem with enchanting only specific items.
Specific items not working is not a bug I'll work on.

I don't want to disappoint you, but DNC is likely not going to hold your hand and solve every issue. He's not above assisting you in any way but he's more than likely not going to do it for you.

Like DNC said, take some time, try to understand the structure of it and you'd be surprised what you can do.

I've managed to get this running and it's been quite fun tinkering around with it. So thanks DNC for the guide, very cool.

Upvote 0
Back