Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Neverwinter Online] login failure: login server connection not be started!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what's up guys! I have reserved some time to try to make the Neverwinter server, but caught in one piece and no longer know what to do! even tried to redo but always stop on the same problem! and I wish you guys help me!I follow the tutorial with much attention but when trying to log in with the account always appears the error (login failure: login server connection not be started) I can not find the solution!

I will place the image, it may be easier for you guys help me! nw error - [Neverwinter Online] login failure: login server connection not be started! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Either you aren't using the English language (System Locale).
Or you haven't followed all the instructions properly.

There is no reason to fail unless it is one of those two issues.

Good luck

So DNC, server files I downloaded was not changed anything about the language! the way it was put to download I downloaded and follow the tutorial usually! if the problem is in the language, you know tell me which file and path should I change ?! My Nclient and night are on my driver (c: /)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your computer operating system Must be set to English:
From start to finish. Unpacking, setting up, running server, starting client.
If your computer defaults to any other language (during any of the steps) it will Not work.

I think I understand! in my case I am Brazilian and my computer is in PT-BR language, so I would have those who download a language pack in English for my win 7 64x for the server "works" ?! that's it ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is correct.

Edited with the following:

You will need to start over.
1. Remove current server / client files.
2. Change language to English.
3. Follow instructions in the Release thread.

OK friend! I'll try it!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey DNC! I did the procedure that you told me! however
I get this error when Adding Product / Subscription (does this error is normal?)
error SUBSCRIPTION - [Neverwinter Online] login failure: login server connection not be started! - RaGEZONE Forums

friend! = / I really do not know anymore what to do! :( I do not know if the problem can be in my file (Hosts) you may have something wrong or even the router ports that may be missing some! I already changed the language of my pc for (English), and started everything from the beginning but the error is always the same = /
"LOGIN CONNECTION SERVER COULD NOT BE STARTED"

you have any idea what I can do or post here so u can see is a solution ?!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back