[S.U.N Online] Encryption Algorithm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    236Posts

Re: [S.U.N Online] Encryption Algorithm

Here is something that looks to me like it might help 0x51 0x00 is packet size minus the two bytes of size appearantly

True MemberRank
    Aug 2005 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    374Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ashime View Post
    Last night, I was going through the older C++ files and saw some code with the following information:

Encrypting block size = 8
    Encrypted block size = 11
    Key size = 4

If I can find the file again, I will post more of it, but I am still not sure how the encryption algorithm works to produce the outcome.
    Just a wild guess... If these numbers are correct, it might be the SimpleModulus Algorithm (or something similar), used by MU Online which is another Webzen game.
    I blogged about it recently: https://munique.net/a-closer-look-at...et-encryption/
    Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

OpenMU Project: Blog - GitHub

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    USALocation
    128Posts

@nevS
    Thank you. I will give it a try. I believe I have the code for the SimpleModulus Algorithm in C++. I will just have to convert to Java.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    236Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ashime View Post
    @nevS
    Thank you. I will give it a try. I believe I have the code for the SimpleModulus Algorithm in C++. I will just have to convert to Java.
    Sorry for the long wait, themida was pissing me cuz of vbox so i had given up, today i decided to retry, cant promise its 100% unpacked but i trust the tools i used for it:

SUN1

Its the exe u sent, the exe from client chinese link and its unpacked version

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement