Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PhoenixGames] Sponsoring for Pserver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Balkana - [PhoenixGames] Sponsoring for Pserver - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello again RaGEZONE community, I'm starting new thread about Phoenix Games because our other one is Team Recruitment forum and content of this type is not suitable for that place. So, I created here new thread to keep you all informed about our new projects, news from portal(forum) and everything else.

To go on topic: Right now we have many projects in closed beta(developing) and one of the first servers which will go live under our sponsorships are 2 Flyff servers. More information about these projects will be soon found on our [Removed by Moderator] and [Removed by Moderator].
Our goal is to create best environment for gamers trough our services because we do know how much games are important in our lives and we'd like you to join our community.

Do you guys have any questions, do you like our design?

Links:
[Removed by Moderator]

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/mmorpg-extra-section-rules-962443/ said:
Use of the report button
If you see someone breaking one of these rules, make sure you report the post. In no case are you allowed to take the matter in your own hands, so don't comment things such as "Wrong section". This will be considered as spam. Also, if you see threads with dead links, the same counts.

Anyways, this is not in the right section. However neither it fits in Team Recruitment. I am not quite sure how we stand on advertising game communities, but atleast I'm sure it doesn't belong in MMORPG Extra/Team Recruitment.

Best thing to do is to take a look into the Private Servers sections and their rules, and maybe contact one of their MOD's to be sure before you post a thread.

Links removed - thread closed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back