Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Interested in Prius Anima server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PriusAnima - Interested in Prius Anima server? - RaGEZONE Forums

Intro
Prius Anima is the first English private server project. The version is running latest rev.

I am looking for any interest in a Prius Online server. If there is enough interest I will open.

Recruitment thread:
[Prius Anima] Hiring: ASP.NET Dev | Translators | Prius Veterans | To be updated

Website close to operational
PriusAnima - Interested in Prius Anima server? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Opening Alpha testing phase. Must be in skype to join.

Public beta coming in awhile.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Neffy shop is now operational and working. We are moving closer to Public Beta.
Thanks to all the testers for all your help and dedication.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
He guys, i've played Prius Online a year back or so, really liked it and it was quite addictive. I guess i'm in for some rough testing!

P.S. Just use Teamspeak! Its a very easy program to use, and easy to get in and out of a conversation!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

<3

Bugs are being fixed with each patch, very very close to 100%!!!!

| Free Premium Accounts | Free Neffy Points. | Lottery | Auctionhouse | Fast Developement |

| Enhanced Gear | Dungeon Raids - Easy/Hard Modes | Level 70 Cap | High rates

Getting better and bigger daily!!! Hurry <3

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having nothing but problems with the client. It goes into an infinate execute loop on the installer. Please verify and fix, or reupload a RAR of the client pre-installed.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is what I came to ragezone today for! My internet will be out for awhile here soon but I'll be back, maybe the client will download before they kill me >:D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client is updated as of today! And many patch updates later we are coming close to 100% match with the old gpotato version and with Arcane Saga release around the corner soon to be 100% updated with latest files!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back