Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Ikariam Server 2017/2018

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone!I would like to create a private server for Ikariam (2017/2018). I have checked several sources, but many are old and the one I check for contained viruses. I wonder if anyone is interested in this project.Keep in mind that I have no idea of anything related to development, I just want to have a very private gaming server to hold events that I'm already planning if the game runs properly.Regards, :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a working private server thats with the latest version of the game and the old one combined in one. But if you want to improve and develop a private server you should have some basic knowledge.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you be sharing that your gaming work? I would like to know what system you have.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not for now because the project is still in development and the code is so messy that no one but me will understand it.. I can give you really good tips about how the ikariam game works tho. Anyway.. If I simplify the code in the upcomming week or two I will post it in here.

Upvote 0
Back