Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Protect a game from a kernel driver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys.
I was trying to make a clone of anti-cheats with one feature wich block access to the game from any program or tool. like popular anti-cheat or like UGK-Anti Cheat does.

I dont know the idea of how to make it. its just about a kernel driver poop.

if anyone can help me or give me a hint.

Pictures :-

TheGodFather - Protect a game from a kernel driver - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are in kernel mode, you could use to intercept OpenProcess attempts from user mode.
Obs: I wouldn't recommend hooking syscalls.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are in kernel mode, you could use to intercept OpenProcess attempts from user mode.
Obs: I wouldn't recommend hooking syscalls.

Thank you so much,

I am noob to kernel driver stuff so can you give me a simple code or some github repo for an example

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I personally would not recommend touching drivers if you have no idea how they work. Especially if it's going to be intended as an Anti Cheat service for your Clients. Unless you have the financial ability to add a CSC to the driver to whatever game you're working on. Otherwise you're going to have to inform all users to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement.

I just build my house made anti cheat in Usermode instead. I run integerty checks and hash the entire application after I implement my own modifications. This way, if any after modifications gets detected. I simply just close the entire client down.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I personally would not recommend touching drivers if you have no idea how they work. Especially if it's going to be intended as an Anti Cheat service for your Clients. Unless you have the financial ability to add a CSC to the driver to whatever game you're working on. Otherwise you're going to have to inform all users to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement.

I just build my house made anti cheat in Usermode instead. I run integerty checks and hash the entire application after I implement my own modifications. This way, if any after modifications gets detected. I simply just close the entire client down.

I got a way to protect my game through some vuldriver.

i edit the code and got these result wich is so pretty :)

After edit code and hook some syscalls and run the game under SYSTEM

Upvote 0
Back