Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Reqest]Buying Pockie Ninja Server Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, So the released Pockie Ninja server files appear to be the complete files but the guide is in the worst translated english to ever come upon the internet, so I am willing to pay for a better version.. One with a guide I can actually follow to setup a PN server successfully to play locally (Me only).

You must download the server files yourself, and attempt to setup a server that you can successfully login all the way to the game and play. (I myself can get it up where I can get the green loading page to open, but stuck there)

After you get it working, make a very easy guide I can follow to setup so I can play by myself, send me the guide.. if it works, I will send you back $500 usd via PP or WU don't care, whichever you prefer.

Why so much you might ask? Well I am a loyal PN fan, and I guess recently the copyright owners of all them games contacted them and they are closing the game in the next coming months. I have supplied them with steady charge top-ups of $20-$50 every week for the last few years, so that's a lot wasted.. so if I can pay a measly $500 to get my own server to play forever, that's worth it.. I MIGHT release the guide publicly or I might not, you may not release any guide for PN servers because I have bought it off you for $500.

I will NOT pay until I have setup a server to play so I know it works, so don't contact me unless your willing to go first and prove it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back