Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Interested in a Rusty Hearts server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just need to know if there is interest from players, AND developers in a Rusty Hearts private server that's not that absolute garbage IPU. Seeing them ruin RH made me really want to do a server, that is if there is players and developers for it. I just wanna see what kind of buzz I can get going here and I'll figure out what to do about the idea. I'm merely testing the waters with this thread for a continuation of a current project I'm working on/for. :wink:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I have my server going thanks to hvdaedalus, it is public but I'm no way going to make it that public without locking down the security problems. I'm interested if anyone has tried out the Nvidia 3D mode in RH with all the equipment:

If you have that setup PM me, I can invite you to our group for testing.

Upvote 0
DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I have my server going thanks to hvdaedalus, it is public but I'm no way going to make it that public without locking down the security problems. I'm interested if anyone has tried out the Nvidia 3D mode in RH with all the equipment:

Congratulations! I wouldn't mind testing it, I remember being on hvd's server testing it.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
congrats indeed :) lemme know when u fix the security probs I would love to test it out for you

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congratulations on making the private server work :)
This is a solid game but the people that run it are incompetent as duck.
IPU Rusty Hearts closed down a long time ago due to the admins not giving a duck, the same has happened to RH United. RH France seems gone too. The only thing we have left right now is PWE's official version (don't even get me started on how they butcher this game) and the only people that seem to get it right are WindySoft (Korea) and SEGA (Japan).
Just leaving a note right here to tell you that without proper management and events the server will die quickly since the endgame is poor and the grind is too much for many players. Also PvP is completely broken. If we can somehow manage to actually modify the game and movesets and balance it out, nobody will be playing PWE's version anymore.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I registered here just to say congratulations. Also, will you do any kind of closed beta test with people who don't have Nvidia 3D?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back