Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Donation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys I have been looking forward to know how to link your paypal to your game server so players can donate for game gold

I been searching alot for this guide... your help is really really appreciated :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
No one knows for which game you're looking this for. It'd be good idea to include that when posting threads like these.

However, if you can't find one, make one. You will find a code from paypals site that verifies the payments. At succesfull payment you run a code that updates the sql for that specific account.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No one knows for which game you're looking this for. It'd be good idea to include that when posting threads like these.

However, if you can't find one, make one. You will find a code from paypals site that verifies the payments. At succesfull payment you run a code that updates the sql for that specific account.
the game isheroes of three Kingdoms well it runs like jade dynasty with cubi I will just like yo know the code and what should I write :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I am happy to be here.
I am gamer and love to play ffxiv. In the ffxiv world, I play marauder .
In order to make my class powerful in the game, I often use to get some good items.

??? I think this is not yhe right thread...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back