Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server LandMass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
has a post here for download?
and where to find? can you help me?
I'll help with the password.

I PM'ed a link to you, I will post it here also!

AquaLung

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Here is the archive I have.

- Archive pass: 4gamer

DL Pass: gotitatragezone

OLD CLIENT:

AquaLung

:blink:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am cracking the password as we speak when its done ill post it btw thanks for the upload aqualung.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is lacking login and password of the admistrador...

please if somebody knows or to discover the password and login of administrator answers here in the topic.

password: 4gamer

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

please if somebody knows or to discover the password and login of administrator answers here in the topic.

Do you have any older clients? Around 3-11-2007 or earlier....

AquaLung

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

My guess is you have to set up a DSn sql server and the password the server files require is the one used for the sql set up and the dsn server but i could be wrong.

Btw thanks for the share. :thumbup:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a 2008 customer, the archives of the server files function in any version and year of the customer, the desenvolvedores only modified patchs and the translations,

the problem is that I do not know the password of admistrador of the server

somebody that has knowledge of sql could desenvovel a tutorial one of sql of as to place the game online

the customer is BR and has a little of difficulty to write English for the time lack

he would be grateful if they helped me with a tutorial one of as to mount a server and if possible to obtain edition tools of the customer

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have a 2008 customer, the archives of the server files function in any version and year of the customer, the desenvolvedores only modified patchs and the translations,

the problem is that I do not know the password of admistrador of the server

somebody that has knowledge of sql could desenvovel a tutorial one of sql of as to place the game online

the customer is BR and has a little of difficulty to write English for the time lack

he would be grateful if they helped me with a tutorial one of as to mount a server and if possible to obtain edition tools of the customer

=================================================================
I can share what I know. First, yes, you need to create File DSN in ODBC that points to the LM_Account M$$QL 2000 database. Name the File DSN 'LM_Account'. When launching the server manager, it will ask for the name and pass. I just used sa and my sa password for testing purposes. I can get the server up and running fine and even authenticate with an older client. It seems that once authentication is good and it should send you to the channel server, the Message Server gives an 'Unknown Type' error and then disconnects you. I can't find a client dated for these files. The one I use is like a month older. Clients newer than this have changed the whole authentication method. The file's I posted earlier in this thread (with unknown password) are a month newer than these one's. I just don't know of any quick way to decrypt the password for the archive. Unless someone has some old closed or open beta client file's, not sure we can get these server file's to connect.

Pic of Login Failure, not sure unless my config is wrong:

zukooO - Server LandMass - RaGEZONE Forums

Old Client Download:

AquaLung

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I forgot a detail… the customer BR and the native of KR worked with different authentications of login, the customer br was notarized for the proper customer already the korean age through HTML

I can be wrong...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I forgot a detail… the customer BR and the native of KR worked with different authentications of login, the customer br was notarized for the proper customer already the korean age through HTML

I can be wrong...

Would like to try 02/2007 - 03/2007 clients with these files.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the only customer older than I obtained at the moment…

I am searching customer older, more is half difficult to find at the moment… it wanted to ask if complete customers it would help, already brought up to date…

I have complete the korean customer and the Brazilian with finishes update…

For the time being I am trying to find customers between 02/2007 - 03/2007 with friends

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I obtained one another older customer, the problem of the 2007 customers br were not dated

this customer already was tested and functioned with a server files different of what posted, only problem is that the person lost the server files that tested

the connection was normal with some problems of compatibility inside of the game type modified gravity

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back