Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server LandMass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I obtained one another older customer, the problem of the 2007 customers br were not dated

this customer already was tested and functioned with a server files different of what posted, only problem is that the person lost the server files that tested

the connection was normal with some problems of compatibility inside of the game type modified gravity

I still have the server up and running, I will test and let you know......

AquaLung

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

It seems this br client is from around 3/2008. I tested and it seems to be using a completely different auth scheme. See below:

zukooO - Server LandMass - RaGEZONE Forums

AguaLung

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kirosangel obtained to break the password of the server files…

I am sharing here with the topic, plus all the credits are kept…

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Kirosangel obtained to break the password of the server files…

I am sharing here with the topic, plus all the credits are kept…

These are the file's that have been available. The locked archive file's are a month newer than these and contain a resource server and server monitor.

I believe I have the client that will connect to the locked rar file's because it contains the same dates. I just have not had any luck guessing or cracking the password yet :(

AquaLung

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are the file's that have been available. The locked archive file's are a month newer than these and contain a resource server and server monitor.

I believe I have the client that will connect to the locked rar file's because it contains the same dates. I just have not had any luck guessing or cracking the password yet :(

AquaLung

kirosangel informed that it obtained to break the password of the archive

it has asked for them archives if they will not be the same one that I posted

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The locked rar contains these files:

A partial file list:

AquaLung

I ask for excuses!!!

had not given attention in the archives that kirosalgel of another forum were the same ones that I placed here

much running here in the work and I did not notice that it ordered archive the same

goes to be trying to break the password of its archive

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I a big fan of the game I was looking for landmass game servers to play .. I am Brazilian and played the landmass BR! And I have a game client can not speak what is the right date more if I can help you put it for download.
The file name of the client is: "LandMass_Setup_20081217"

I'm using Google translator I'm sorry for any typo! : D

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I a big fan of the game I was looking for landmass game servers to play .. I am Brazilian and played the landmass BR! And I have a game client can not speak what is the right date more if I can help you put it for download.
The file name of the client is: "LandMass_Setup_20081217"

I'm using Google translator I'm sorry for any typo! : D

If the password for this can be cracked or guessed (someone knows it), I believe I have the client for it and I should be able to get it running.

AquaLung

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey , Aqualung ... I have a equip to open a server of LandMass , i want you in the equip ... If you have Skype Program , add : pejota11 . We have the archives , and programators ... We are good in SQL !! Wait answers ... E-mail : pjzblanc@hotmail.com

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The server files are locked away in the archive I noted in my previous post. Unless the password can be hacked, your better off writing an emu. AquaLung .

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same request. Please, if you can, do upload the files, we cant just let it die. And yes I'll try to use bruteforce on that RAR once I have it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Files:

Hmm, are those working server files? They contain some asian language, if I'm correct and maybe a setup guide? That would be nice as well. I checked out LandMass Gameplay vids on youtube..looks very interesting.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well I guess now that we have it, it's time to spread out. By the way, there is no need to answer but where did these files came from, BR server? Jap? Kor? just to know...

Anyway champs let's dig these files, it looks fairy simple, but we have to make the client work too. Let's keep the thread updated.

Thanks for finding it extremsx

By the way. It seems that these server files are from the Japanese version, my locale is Jap so I can read a thing or two, but uh they don't always make sense.

Update:
Got a BR client from softronic, I believe the Game itself runs on Unreal Engine 2.5, same as unreal 2004. If I'm not wrong everything should be available at Unreal's web. I'll be looking for more clues...

Update 2:
Just a comment, but seriously... japanese, korean, english, portugese... this client is a mess there is bits of everything...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any news? I'm working on the sql files, and using wireshark to "try" to know what it's trying to do.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back