Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server LandMass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think the server files are Korean if i remember correctly. Set your locale to Korean and hex them, strings can be translated. I got as far as logging in but that's it.

AquaLung

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Korean it is then, but that's kinda odd, before my computer explode I was reading those SQLs and I was quite happy to know they have most server commands, but I was reading Hiraganas, Kanjis, Katakanas and mostly it made sense. But that was varying from file to file. - That's why I say it's one messy code to work with -

But hey getting logged in is good news. I haven't got there yet and I was worried about the cryptography system.

A funny thing I found is that the brazilian's LandMass launcher calls for a update server in Canada lol that explains some LAG issues we used to have.

Something I came across while searching for some game history is that the files can be easily rewritten to allow cheating, like removing smoke effects, recoil, flash bangs. Nothing to worry now but, good to keep in mind since it was the major flaw that kicked the game out of the market.

I'll see if I can get into some short of research ground at college grab some money and rebuild my machine so I can start working on it again.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The locked rar contains these files:

zukooO - Server LandMass - RaGEZONE Forums

A partial file list:
zukooO - Server LandMass - RaGEZONE Forums

AquaLung

Please uplad file with the password ... the image you posted the contents of the zip file, it is complete

I know a person that already saw the files and he confirmed that the image is complete

please if you still have the file upload, we can not leave the landmass die

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Every time that I join the files WinRAR says he hears a crash in CRC in both files, and already downloaded 3 times each part.

U guys need the Client? O __ o

lol if that's so here it goes, I just uploaded. lol I knew it was going to be worth to keep it.

This is the BR version, remove the '.x' from the end of the file's name. And join it up with any unpacker like winrar peazip (my fave btw). The client is from 07/01/2009.

Best luck!

Man once we get the server up you can count on me to mod and model weapons for this game. (BALANCED WEAPONS) > _ > no insta HS and stuff like the old BR servers. PL-2 :eek:tt: <333

Sorry for the delay:

- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back