Anyone up for setting up Phoenix Dynasty Online?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,035Posts

Re: Anyone up for setting up Phoenix Dynasty Online?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I've managed to use OllyDbg to see and edit those .DLL for translation but way too much work. No wonder that version 7500 server files claimed to have 90% English translated was all a lied. I've check those .DLL none of them contains English translation. So, if we want English NPC's dialogues speaks in English we have to do it from scratch. Right now, I think that 90% English client patch serve us partially for the server which is playable. I might -re-setup tuan's 8xxx server files on win 7 because his server was on win server 2003 the internet browser is too old for hamachi.

MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    4Posts

Re: Anyone up for setting up Phoenix Dynasty Online?

Quote Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    I've managed to use OllyDbg to see and edit those .DLL for translation but way too much work. No wonder that version 7500 server files claimed to have 90% English translated was all a lied. I've check those .DLL none of them contains English translation. So, if we want English NPC's dialogues speaks in English we have to do it from scratch. Right now, I think that 90% English client patch serve us partially for the server which is playable. I might -re-setup tuan's 8xxx server files on win 7 because his server was on win server 2003 the internet browser is too old for hamachi.
    john007... you are doing good bro
    i'm one of phoenix dynasty online addicted...
    so.... how was everything going... can i test the game ?
    if anything i can do it will be my pleasure

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement