Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Text Based Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone still building these text based type of games ?

Its looking like stats for them are building back up and members are starting to play them again anyone still working on anything like this ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes mafia games are easy i made a mafia base facebook clone i also made a slavehack clone with CI ill be publicly releasing it soon cause i cant be assed to finish it lol

Sounds nice you any screens

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i dont have any screens of the facebook mafia clone as i nogler host it but you can see this site as one of the text based games im working on atm

you can also wait and ill release my slave hack clone soon( unfinished but almost complete)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont have any screens of the facebook mafia clone as i nogler host it but you can see this site as one of the text based games im working on atm

you can also wait and ill release my slave hack clone soon( unfinished but almost complete)

Im going to join up later an check it out a bit. Ive opened my game now for testing :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This one is the most Epic Text Based Mafia RPG I ever Played Try it :thumbup1:

I want the game features

Think i played that a while ago you got a screen shot ?

I think that is generic rpg script if its game i played

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back