Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Toontown] Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys is it possible to make a toontown private server?

What do you need to do to make a private server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm...i dont know anybody who knows coding...on youtube you can maybe find someone..i dont know xD

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Did you guys have the toontown source or something to start :-? ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one has any source code from the original Toontown server. The only way would be to code an own server.

I'm sorry I can't help much. I really don't know anything about Python, only a bit of Java and LUA, so I can't help with the programming part. If there is some other way to help (later on) then feel free to contact me. I would love to support this project.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is too much to work. ( I think )

edit: or maybe some with emulator :-S

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I could help with finding web people.
To make a website.
This station I also work at has some good hosting (if you pay 50 bucks or more) and I could convince him a possible discount or whatever.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I could help with finding web people.
To make a website.
This station I also work at has some good hosting (if you pay 50 bucks or more) and I could convince him a possible discount or whatever.

I don't know if we need that just yet. A website / forum would be cool, but not just yet.

Also, yes we're starting from scratch, we actually already have a lot of components that will help to make the emulator :)

There are 4 people on the team as of now. I hope we can get more, the more the faster the project. But the more useless people, the slower.
(Also as a side note, anyone who pretends to know coding to be able to test the server early will be IP-Banned from the servers forever.)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I don't know if we need that just yet. A website / forum would be cool, but not just yet.

Also, yes we're starting from scratch, we actually already have a lot of components that will help to make the emulator :)

There are 4 people on the team as of now. I hope we can get more, the more the faster the project. But the more useless people, the slower.
(Also as a side note, anyone who pretends to know coding to be able to test the server early will be IP-Banned from the servers forever.)

psh i 1s l33t codr n i shd tst erly cuz i cn code.
code pl0xzer5?
Lol no, I can't code for poop
Either way, I'll also be glad to make news videos on YT for advertisement.
I'd love to at least contribute to the project in some way considering I can't do any actual work on the server.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
psh i 1s l33t codr n i shd tst erly cuz i cn code.
code pl0xzer5?
Lol no, I can't code for poop
Either way, I'll also be glad to make news videos on YT for advertisement.
I'd love to at least contribute to the project in some way considering I can't do any actual work on the server.

You could always apply for beta testing anyway :) Who knows, maybe in a few months we'll be beta testing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back