Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Toontown] Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys is it possible to make a toontown private server?

What do you need to do to make a private server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They didn't even put the update from the test server that are on it for half a year now, so yeah. There won't be any problems about what version to code for.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
They didn't even put the update from the test server that are on it for half a year now, so yeah. There won't be any problems about what version to code for.

Even if it does update, we can update the server, and it will be on the same version as Toontown for about a year :p

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Even if it does update, we can update the server, and it will be on the same version as Toontown for about a year :p
I haven't played toontown in forever, and never got in depth with it, hope to do that on the server.
Also glad you update on dev.
Add me on skype : mcaso123.
I wanna see this poop.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good :D

edit: You dont need to update because Disney dont care about this game and they dont update this game :mad:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, it's still has a very active player base.

I hope with the new server we could actually upgrade the client with nicer looking textures. I really wanted to see an graphic upgrade for Toontown since they changed the player creation, added street props, etc.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yes, it's still has a very active player base.

I hope with the new server we could actually upgrade the client with nicer looking textures. I really wanted to see an graphic upgrade for Toontown since they changed the player creation, added street props, etc.

Id like it to stay the same, cause my laptop sucks.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am extremely interested in this project. I don't know jack-poop about any technical coding or anything sadly, I'd love to help out, unknown how. How's the server going? Can't wait for this. Hope it all works out.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yes, it's progressing. Don't expect anything for a while. And by a while I mean months. It's a vigorous progress to do this, so it's going to take a long time. I will be sure to post if anything does happen that's note worthy, though :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back