Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

is there a way to open .utc , .cfg & .bpa files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am currently working on a web browser game doing this little project for fun and trying to explore how files work etc... however there are 2 type of files i am unable to open i looked on google and there is nothing useful so i'm hoping someone on ragezone could help me out this is my first time messing with these files.

one file is .utc which was created using Bioware's Aurora 3D rendering engine however there is nothing on google and I am unable to decode it
the other is .cfg which should open in notepad but it seems to be encrypted?
last one is .bpa which may belong to SimpleTech Backup and there is no information about anything on this file.
I have no idea how to open any of these files I've tried searching and I found nothing maybe someone on the forum knows it would help me alot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can use CELSYS Clip Studio Paint Pro to edit your cfg files if you are windows user if your files encrypted it because .cfg was Manga Studio became Clip Studio Paint in 2015 it is also known as ComicStudio in Japan

Upvote 0
Back