Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i wana make a private server for Valkarie Crusade

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so basicley i have been playing valkarie crusade for over 1 year its a amazing game:eek:tt: only flaw are the fact the jewels(a ingame curency) is isnaley complicated to earn(exept trough IAPs) in the required ammounds i havnt found any good info exept connection code and interested sniffed packages
This is the decompiled code that contains the connection urls(from NPConfig.java):

here are the connection packages(txt format)(to big for pastebin so uploaded here also copy and paste might currupt some info):

i tried merging the files it almost crashed my browser and even pastebin didnt like the size:blink:

pm me if your interested or know solusions if you wana be a permanend team member apply here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f206/worlds-valkarie-crusade-private-server-1148781/

Last edited:
Back