Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My 5th Unity3D Game for Android

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Well, i was trying to make something addictive few years ago, i forgot to post it here.
I challenge you, play it for 10 minutes and tell me if u got addicted?

Basically, u kill the mobs to get gold, u buy weapons with gold. u got a few skills.
Theres guns, flamethrower, Radiation and what not.

Please rate 5 stars.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Needs to be a way to lose.. Graphics and sounds are nice, but there isn't really any fun game-play if there's no challenge.

I didn't have the time to do it all. my C# src files are 12 and it has like 15k+ lines

Who gave you the developer rank and why? did u buy it?

Reaction score
Who gave you the developer rank and why? did u buy it?

You challenged the reader to get addicted. I, the reader, didn't get addicted, and told you what I think would help me get addicted.

Going further, I played many of your other games, and remember the chainsaw one from quite a while ago. Those games had challenges and were fun to play. This one has some great potential, but is lacking a fundamental part that could make it fun and addicting.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

You challenged the reader to get addicted. I, the reader, didn't get addicted, and told you what I think would help me get addicted.

Going further, I played many of your other games, and remember the chainsaw one from quite a while ago. Those games had challenges and were fun to play. This one has some great potential, but is lacking a fundamental part that could make it fun and addicting.

buying weapons not fun? damn now i remember u spn! jesus u have grown up both physically and on post count.

no, i seriously mean, how did u get developer rank, im not mocking. i just need to know, so that maybe i decide to have that rank as well.

Reaction score
buying weapons not fun? damn now i remember u spn! jesus u have grown up both physically and on post count.

no, i seriously mean, how did u get developer rank, im not mocking. i just need to know, so that maybe i decide to have that rank as well.
Buying weapons could be very fun, I think. But why buy weapons if there's no potential threat? :p

I suppose every developer got the rank a bit differently. I think my series on developing an MMO from scratch helped me. One thing everyone with developer rank has in common, is being noticed by others in the community, and being voted in to have that rank. That requires being very open, helpful, and getting attention from the right people at the right time. I don't think anyone was trying to get the developer rank, at least I wasn't.. It's just a reward for being helpful to the community. That's all I ever want to do on Ragezone, even by posting here.

Reactions: Ben

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Buying weapons could be very fun, I think. But why buy weapons if there's no potential threat? :pI suppose every developer got the rank a bit differently. I think my series on developing an MMO from scratch helped me. One thing everyone with developer rank has in common, is being noticed by others in the community, and being voted in to have that rank. That requires being very open, helpful, and getting attention from the right people at the right time. I don't think anyone was trying to get the developer rank, at least I wasn't.. It's just a reward for being helpful to the community. That's all I ever want to do on Ragezone, even by posting here.
The MMO From scratch was a huge thumbs up for you

Reaction score
Contributions to the Community, showing developed code, working on releases, etc.
If you have contributions where code is available or have contributed to projects, notating them could help get recognition.
It takes more than one person voting to get the rank. If you receive a vote by a Dev rank, others with the rank will vote or not vote, then it progresses to upper management to vote on it. There is also the possibility that upper management could in fact notice your accomplishments and vote / decide to give the rank.

Just my 2 copper

Back