Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My New Android Game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been trying to get a idea on what could make a fun android game. So i got my idea and i created the game.

I also published the game to the play store. And i was hoping people on this forum could check my game out.

It can be found here:

I hope people like my game. And if you have time, could you leave me a review of the game?

Thanks!

Reaction score
I don't have an android device so I can't give you detailed feedback just from the video I seen. This game concept is not unique, i've seen various other publishers make similar 'simple' games. For example see here:

You need to think of a unique game that no one has done before, then work on some decent graphics, for example your choice of font in this game is terrible. You could also add some simple animations as per the example of the same game I linked above. Never the less it's a good start and I hope you continue to make more games.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't actually think that that's your game but if it is, good job.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can you provide any proof that it's your game, because it doesn't look like it's your game because you haven't posted snippets either.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I aint gonna make screenshots and whatever just to proof it's my game. sorry but i dont have to show you that i created this game. I Also made Avoid the Spear. My Developer name is VHxGames... VH stands for my first and lastname.

And if you think real hard, think about this question: Why would i advertise a Game that i Didn't make? That's just silly dont you think?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're not able to prove that it's your game then it's pretty obvious that it's not. Moderators should close this thread because you're clearly pretending to be someone that you're not. It's either prove or just close the thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Take a walk... You really want proof dont you? What would your reaction be when i give you a screenshot now?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. I don't care if it's yours, in this case I don't believe that it is because you're simply not the type of guy who would be capeable of making this neither theother games that he released on Google play. For me that pretty much makes sense that it's not yours.

2. Even if it's years, I wouldn't be suprised, because the game leven design is really poor and I just don't like it. I thought the games that are being developed nowerdays are way better designed but it appears not though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, want a screenshot of the project or of my developer account?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Be a good guy and stop talking about the screenshot(s) because anyone could make false screen-shots and claim that it's theirs when it's not. Just stop acting so hard and stop acting like you're a real tough guy and post some snippets from the application that you claimed to have made. And if you can't simply post that then it's obviously a prove that you've never made it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha Alright moment...

Screens Removed.

Stop talking now.

That's a screenshot of the development and of my publisher account.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lmao, make me stop talking for the worst game desginer here. You obviously did not provide any code snippets so it's still not proven, I could open the game here on my laptop too that's easy for anyone. At least I'm not a idiot like you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't be jealous when some people can do more then you can.

And i wont post any code here. this should be enough proof i aint going to give you anything.

Removed.

I love to see how jealous people trying to proof me wrong.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Go cry in a little corner kid, it doesn't make me jealous for not finding your game design good. In fact your game design is poor so you should really just stop and learn to design properly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 thing, i aint the kid here. i'm old enough, if you just say, oh yea i can see you made this game. then everything would be fine... But instead first you say "If not, Good job." and now you're telling me my design is poor. Man get your fact's together. if there's one person here whos acting like a child it would be you.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whatever kid, good luck with your game. I personally think that the design is horrible and that it could be made better but anyway it's your game so you choose. Good luck for the future kid.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh and the reason i gave you screenshots is because i just love to proof that you're wrong. i aint doing this to show you that i'm the creator of the game, i do this for joy.

If you wanna see my ID to see my age i can show you? :lol:

Jesus.... Ray cmon... if you are a adult you wouldn't even say the word "Kid" to someone... like being a child is a bad thing.. i wish i was a kid again can tell you that.

Here is the lesson you've learned today: Don't judge to fast, cause when in the end when you're wrong, you gotta deal with the fact you're wrong... And you cannot deal with that... you find it hard to deal with it, so you're trying to talk yourself out of it by calling the game poor.

yea man life's hard :lol:

Back