Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New anti cheat - Blain Shield

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Vídeo:

New updates
:
Basic design changes -->
Cheat protection in DLL
Source protected against decompiler
Player reporting tab -->
Update form removed

Hello, I came back active here.This time I will show my development, called Blain Shield...

So it detects the process of some illegal program in 1 second it closes the process
What's missing in anti-cheat:
Automatic Update
Create logs and send logs.

Does not show in taskbar or close with ALT + F4:
Dwlic - New anti cheat - Blain Shield - RaGEZONE Forums

Automatic Scan in Temp:

Hitting HIDE will send the following message:

Update form (Removed):

By Dwlic Dev :D

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
But if the cheat be a dll, you cant detect the process, you need some function that work like Process Hacker, to see all dll's in program and detect some cheat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
But if the cheat be a dll, you cant detect the process, you need some function that work like Process Hacker, to see all dll's in program and detect some cheat

I'll soon be working on the dll part, I've already implemented a new anti-cheat function that can report bug / hack between several things.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Leave as public to see if you do not find flaws fast but congratulations for the project I wish you good luck
Leave as public to see if you do not find flaws fast but congratulations for the project I wish you good luck

Reaction score
don't spend your time @LukasCCB, probably this is a variant of Codex V5 anti cheat.

Post number #1500 reached here.

I'm happy to be warned about risks and so on.But the CodexAntiCheat mentioned by you is vs10 and the (Blain Shield) is vb10.codex = has several probes and ftp etc.Blain Shield = has simple detections and is simple in WinForm.
Post number #1500 reached here.

I don't understand what it.

Back