Audio.rip - New Website - Supports YouTube - BandCamp - SoundCloud

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    V2 Internet Services Johno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    751Posts

    thumbs up Audio.rip - New Website - Supports YouTube - BandCamp - SoundCloud


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends


    I would like to introduce my new website Audio.rip. You can download music direct from Youtube, Bandcamp and Soundcloud directly without any additional software. The download qualilty is 320kbps

    Link https://audio.rip



    Link https://audio.rip

    Looking for feedback and ideas on progressing the project.
    https://audio.rip/ @ 320kbp's Quality - No Software Needed - #youtube #scoundcloud #bandcamp


  2. #2
    Hardcore Member XenoGFX is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2010 Join Date
    103Posts

    Re: Audio.rip - New Website - Supports YouTube - BandCamp - SoundCloud

    Love this site. i used it to download few stuff off youtube and soundcloud!
    https://notepad.pw ~ Developer friendly note taking site.
    http://writexo.com ~ Writer friendly note taking site.
    http://copychars.us ~ easiest way to copy & paste emojis.

  3. #3
    PENTAKILL Scratch is offline
    GammaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    PortugalLocation
    3,365Posts

    Re: Audio.rip - New Website - Supports YouTube - BandCamp - SoundCloud

    do you know if it will support myspace?




  4. #4
    V2 Internet Services Johno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    751Posts

    Re: Audio.rip - New Website - Supports YouTube - BandCamp - SoundCloud

    Quote Originally Posted by XenoGFX View Post
    Love this site. i used it to download few stuff off youtube and soundcloud!
    Thanks for the feedback bro :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
    do you know if it will support myspace?
    I will add your request to the future todo list :)
    https://audio.rip/ @ 320kbp's Quality - No Software Needed - #youtube #scoundcloud #bandcamp

  5. #5
    PENTAKILL Scratch is offline
    GammaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    PortugalLocation
    3,365Posts

    Re: Audio.rip - New Website - Supports YouTube - BandCamp - SoundCloud

    that would be amazing, I got some tracks I'd like to download that are only available in myspace, it's from a group from my town :p




  6. #6
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Diddy is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2011 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    275Posts

    Re: Audio.rip - New Website - Supports YouTube - BandCamp - SoundCloud

    Jesus fk the quality is good. Just bookmarked it ;)



  7. #7
    V2 Internet Services Johno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    751Posts

    Re: Audio.rip - New Website - Supports YouTube - BandCamp - SoundCloud

    Updated to support the new youtube algorithms for downloading, still going strong :)
    https://audio.rip/ @ 320kbp's Quality - No Software Needed - #youtube #scoundcloud #bandcamp

  8. #8
    "(still lacks brains)" NoBrain is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    2,672Posts

    Re: Audio.rip - New Website - Supports YouTube - BandCamp - SoundCloud

    @Johno why? This is both pointless and doesn't even work as it should, you'll lose a fucking ton of traffic due to this.


  9. #9
    Programmer TimeBomb is online now
    ModeratorRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    1,251Posts

    Re: Audio.rip - New Website - Supports YouTube - BandCamp - SoundCloud

    You're 100% in the right to do whatever you want and attempt to block AdBlock users from using your site. Here's one argument against doing so, though:

    Scenario A:
    I'm an ad-block user. I want to use your site. I go to your site, and get told not to use ad blocker. I have no attachment to your site, I only just heard about it. Why would I disable this extension for your site?
    The extension that I use everywhere, this extension that lessens the annoyances and lessens my exposure to malware as I surf the web? I leave the site without ever going back to it.

    Scenario B:
    I'm an ad-block user. I want to use your site. I go to your site and use its functionality and have a good experience. I tell people about your site. Some of them are not ad-block users. Maybe I even use it on mobile, where I don't have an adblocker.

    With Scenario A, you have lost one ad-block user. Who cares about them, right?
    But with Scenario B, you have gained an ad-block user, but you have also gained more users due to that one happy ad-block user sharing your website. This means you also get ad views and potentially $$ from the new users that don't have ad block. You also get even more opportunities for more users to invite people to your site. Giving you more opportunity to get $$. Virality at its best, my friend.

    If it were me, then unless I calculated that losing an ad-block user and their potential virality is worth saving us the bandwidth and processing fees to accommodate that otherwise potentially "freeloading" user, I would allow ad-block users to my site.

    Either way, cool site. Best of luck with it :).

  10. #10
    V2 Internet Services Johno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    751Posts

    Re: Audio.rip - New Website - Supports YouTube - BandCamp - SoundCloud

    Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain View Post
    @Johno why? This is both pointless and doesn't even work as it should, you'll lose a fucking ton of traffic due to this.

    We did trial this for a few weeks and removed it from our CloudFlare account for the domain, both from the installed apps and subscriptions in our account, the adblock has not showed for me while testing. I have contacted cloudflare in order to resolve the issues and I thank for you pointing this out but really do you need to include vulgar language in order to make a point ?


    Quote Originally Posted by TimeBomb View Post
    You're 100% in the right to do whatever you want and attempt to block AdBlock users from using your site. Here's one argument against doing so, though:

    Scenario A:
    I'm an ad-block user. I want to use your site. I go to your site, and get told not to use ad blocker. I have no attachment to your site, I only just heard about it. Why would I disable this extension for your site?
    The extension that I use everywhere, this extension that lessens the annoyances and lessens my exposure to malware as I surf the web? I leave the site without ever going back to it.

    Scenario B:
    I'm an ad-block user. I want to use your site. I go to your site and use its functionality and have a good experience. I tell people about your site. Some of them are not ad-block users. Maybe I even use it on mobile, where I don't have an adblocker.

    With Scenario A, you have lost one ad-block user. Who cares about them, right?
    But with Scenario B, you have gained an ad-block user, but you have also gained more users due to that one happy ad-block user sharing your website. This means you also get ad views and potentially $$ from the new users that don't have ad block. You also get even more opportunities for more users to invite people to your site. Giving you more opportunity to get $$. Virality at its best, my friend.

    If it were me, then unless I calculated that losing an ad-block user and their potential virality is worth saving us the bandwidth and processing fees to accommodate that otherwise potentially "freeloading" user, I would allow ad-block users to my site.

    Either way, cool site. Best of luck with it :).
    Thanks for the feedback on thw website. As stated to Nobrain's comment we had requetsed the app to be removed but for some reason for some people it still reamins, we are waiting on a reply from cloudflare to resolve the issue for everyone.
    https://audio.rip/ @ 320kbp's Quality - No Software Needed - #youtube #scoundcloud #bandcamp




Advertisement