Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BAT] Password Securer [BAT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delete this thread, stupid idiots commenting ungreatful stuff.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, no, your classmates were right and you should've listened. Batch is poop and it's only handy for short operations like, say, doing a lot of file operations at once but other than that it is poop. Now, I'm not about to download the batch code from an unknown source who didn't even provide a virus scan nor let us see the entire code but I'm pretty sure this will be of use to no-one, I mean, who would want a usersystem made in batch? If this even is a usersystem, from what I could tell it seems to be one.

Batch is a gateway language, just like marijuana is a gateway drug, both of them are fun in the beginning but you should move on quickly to the more advanced and way more fun dru- I mean languages.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, no, your classmates were right and you should've listened. Batch is poop and it's only handy for short operations like, say, doing a lot of file operations at once but other than that it is poop. Now, I'm not about to download the batch code from an unknown source who didn't even provide a virus scan nor let us see the entire code but I'm pretty sure this will be of use to no-one, I mean, who would want a usersystem made in batch? If this even is a usersystem, from what I could tell it seems to be one.

Batch is a gateway language, just like marijuana is a gateway drug, both of them are fun in the beginning but you should move on quickly to the more advanced and way more fun dru- I mean languages.

Never said that it was good, and as I started the thread with / old code... I don\t code batch anymore, I am just coding java. And I know no/one would use it. but that doesn\t take my rights away to post it, right

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, no, your classmates were right and you should've listened. Batch is poop and it's only handy for short operations like, say, doing a lot of file operations at once but other than that it is poop.

I wouldn't even use batch for that poop, much rather write a nice clean python script

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wouldn't even use batch for that poop, much rather write a nice clean python script

Well 4 years ago I did, whats the problem with this release in batch? 4 years ago i started doing batch now I am working with java only. Stop jump on this code, it's old as it say in the thread.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well 4 years ago I did, whats the problem with this release in batch? 4 years ago i started doing batch now I am working with java only. Stop jump on this code, it's old as it say in the thread.

If can't handle opinions and criticism on your code then you're gonna have a really fuckin' bad time being a programmer.

Delete this thread, stupid idiots commenting ungreatful stuff.

Are you serious? We are not being ungrateful, we are giving you criticism on the code you posted like anyone else in this section would.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back