Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Like Bird - Game

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi here is my Like Bird , i make a many changes in the Flappy Bird for post this on google play xD
i make a new images, menus and share options, is very simple in version 1.0 but a good beggin xD
is in Portugues

doidloko - Like Bird - Game - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@jur13n.
Did you notice that your interaction in ragezone is 99% criticizing the work of others?
if you stop to look at your profile, it will exist only criticism, criticism and criticism.
Now my question, have you stopped to look at yourself?
look your projects before criticizing the other project?

I looked all your projects. 2% maybe it was you who held, the rest is all ready and reissued by you, not to mention they are really ugly and shoddy.

This project is totally mine. realized from 0% to 100% for version 1.0, I studied and did everything I needed, I used only the logic of the flappy bird.
I did the project using Basic for android, surfaces, and java.

So before you criticize again look at their work

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm not a programmer, I stopped studying in school at 16, make a flappy bird with movements, sounds, scores, medals really is a challenge for anyone who is starting and not even have college something right?

here is a english version ¬¬ i m brasilian and i want share my work in protugues o_O have a problem with this o_O ?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f86/flappy-bird-original-992794/

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not a programmer, I stopped studying in school at 16, make a flappy bird with movements, sounds, scores, medals really is a challenge for anyone who is starting and not even have college something right?

here is a english version ¬¬ i m brasilian and i want share my work in protugues o_O have a problem with this o_O ?

Hey man.. I meant no disrepect. You are good in this case.

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
jur13n.
Did you notice that your interaction in ragezone is 99% criticizing the work of others?
if you stop to look at your profile, it will exist only criticism, criticism and criticism.
Now my question, have you stopped to look at yourself?
look your projects before criticizing the other project?

I looked all your projects. 2% maybe it was you who held, the rest is all ready and reissued by you, not to mention they are really ugly and shoddy.

This project is totally mine. realized from 0% to 100% for version 1.0, I studied and did everything I needed, I used only the logic of the flappy bird.
I did the project using Basic for android, surfaces, and java.

So before you criticize again look at their work

You downloaded the unpacked source and edited.
stop talking ffs.

Yes we have a problem with that, because this forum is made for English speaking/reading users.

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
whoop it's about flappy bird and people instantly rage.
Oh well, it's Ragezone after all.
I don't know why jur13n is creating a problem around the Portuguese language ingame though, because first post is in English, which means the rules are being followed.

Anyway, nice clone and must've been quite some work to get it done in Basic.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thx man :p:

stop talking ffs.

nop, is mine, i make and i can remake using a notepad++ and photoshop.
is a simple game using acelerated surface and sound poll.

Remember, i m not programer this is my first creation.
The logic is same like bird game, but the code is total mine.

the moviment dont is the same i make a 6%y and have the bug in the pipes when you die get a point.
i go fix this ;)

Best Commu NA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
stop talking ffs.

Yes we have a problem with that, because this forum is made for English speaking/reading users.

First of all, your English is absolutely terrible. Most of the content on your portfolio website is spelled incorrectly and your sentence structure is worse than the average second language speaker.

Second of all, "your" websites are mostly CSS rips from other sites. Knowing the code & copypaste are two different things completely. On top of that your sites are barely chugging by and are running abnormally slow.

Third of all, I'm fed up with you harassing members and junior programmers on this forum. Insulting people to make yourself look like an experienced programmer is not how to gain respect in the work field. Just because you claim to be an "Intelligent Douchebag" (which is only half true..) doesn't mean you need to be one all the time. You're a Ducking embarrassment to aspiring web developers.

Please, for the sake of those trying to enjoy the peaceful community conversations, stay far away from this forum.

Last edited:
Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First of all, your English is absolutely terrible. Most of the content on your portfolio website is spelled incorrectly and your sentence structure is worse than the average second language speaker.

Second of all, "your" websites are mostly CSS rips from other sites. Knowing the code & copypaste are two different things completely. On top of that your sites are barely chugging by and are running abnormally slow.

Third of all, I'm fed up with you harassing members and junior programmers on this forum. Insulting people to make yourself look like an experienced programmer is not how to gain respect in the work field. Just because you claim to be an "Intelligent Douchebag" (which is only half true..) doesn't mean you need to be one all the time. You're a Ducking embarrassment to aspiring web developers.

Please, for the sake of those trying to enjoy the peaceful community conversations, stay far away from this forum.

First of all, At least my English is more understandable than his, My sentence structure is based on Dutch, Because I am dutch.

Second of all;
I never ripped any poop at all.
I recreate things out of my mind without use of any code-reference, only visuals.
I even tried to recreate all JS parts instead of using third party libraries, because I love to.

and your comment on the CSS part is totally wrong, even if you would compare it, you can see that there is a huge difference in styling.

Third, I am harassing people because the amount of usefull things here on RageZone dropped dramatically since I joined, it's just saddening how people release anything without the personal opinions of knowledged/skilled people, Oh look I made this in paint, let's release it.
Oh I made a register page, let's release it.
There is a difference between asking for help/reference and releasing everything out of the blue.

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Come on guys it's not an e-peen battle

I side with Cure on that you're pretty harsh on others, mostly junior devs, jur13n. Criticizing on someone's English when they're clearly doing their best is just uncalled for and makes you, like Cure said, only the latter half of an Intelligent Douchebag.

Who cares if people release what you consider poop? At least they have something to show and it's not like we're flooded with releases popping up. But hey keep up the good work making the section filled with hostility which is definitely going to fix the problem you state that not enough useful stuff is released.

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Third, I am harassing people because the amount of usefull things here on RageZone dropped dramatically since I joined, it's just saddening how people release anything without the personal opinions of knowledged/skilled people, Oh look I made this in paint, let's release it.
Oh I made a register page, let's release it.
There is a difference between asking for help/reference and releasing everything out of the blue.

Then give constructive criticism so they will learn how improve their works, so that eventually it's worth releasing.

Harassing the poop out of people does not make a difference, plus you will earn a reputation as a douchbag.

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then give constructive criticism so they will learn how improve their works, so that eventually it's worth releasing.

Harassing the poop out of people does not make a difference, plus you will earn a reputation as a douchbag.

Isn't it funny that I've tried that for a long time, and the only thing I get thrown at my head is hatred because they don't have the motivation to learn from critcism, as example; iGalaxy .
I've tried to help that guy and spend time in researching for him, I explained things to him.
But when it comes to the point he doesn't have the resolve to even look in things, just like 90% of the other people here.

Constructive Criticism has no value if the people won't even follow it, and that is what happened to 90% of this community.
I'm out.

Come on guys it's not an e-peen battle

I side with Cure on that you're pretty harsh on others, mostly junior devs, jur13n. Criticizing on someone's English when they're clearly doing their best is just uncalled for and makes you, like Cure said, only the latter half of an Intelligent Douchebag.

Who cares if people release what you consider poop? At least they have something to show and it's not like we're flooded with releases popping up. But hey keep up the good work making the section filled with hostility which is definitely going to fix the problem you state that not enough useful stuff is released.

I am talking about releases on ragezone in general, not just here in the coders paradise.

Best Commu NA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@jur13n
Who are you to decide whether or not something is worthy enough to be released on RaGEZONE?
Clearly I'm not the only person who thinks you're the toxicity that gets squeezed out of this community, since others are agreeing.

Back