• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

BoomBang decrypt tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrote this just for fun and in case anyone needs it.

Source:
Enjoy.

Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Would you mind elaborating a little more on what exactly this is or is to be used for? I personally have no clue what a "BoomBang" is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would you mind elaborating a little more on what exactly this is or is to be used for? I personally have no clue what a "BoomBang" is.
BoomBang is a flash browser game and it's using this function to decrypt strings in the SWF.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What can people do if they use this to decrypt swings in the flash game?

BoomBang uses the IRR obfuscator that encrypts specific strings that are marked as "classified". I think function names / variables are also encrypted, not too sure though.

Back