Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Bootstrap] LiCMS [MySQLi, PHP]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Might just be an issue for me, however, the link that is provided for the demo is not working.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
oh cr4p. Sorry I've been inactive on Ragezone for a while. I'll post some pictures in a few hours at the most.

Edit: Screenshots are now up.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not just you.

and lol @ mysqli
people still use that?

Why not?
Really ... everyone thinks: Just because you use a other, not good known DB-Engine (like PDO ect.) you're a
better coder. You're not! MySQLi is good and easy. You can do the same things with mysqli what you can do with PDO, too.
I don't understand you people who saying "people still use that?". Of course they use it, because its good and you can manage your database, what is the target.

so far
Yannici

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why not?
Really ... everyone thinks: Just because you use a other, not good known DB-Engine (like PDO ect.) you're a
better coder. You're not! MySQLi is good and easy. You can do the same things with mysqli what you can do with PDO, too.
I don't understand you people who saying "people still use that?". Of course they use it, because its good and you can manage your database, what is the target.

so far
Yannici
All MySQLi does is make it so your sql fucks up more often.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Definitely not ... If you know MySQLi and know how to use it, it won't fucks up your sql ... You just have no idea. Maybe the prepared statements are little bit better and you can use PDO for 12 other database drivers, but if you're using MySQL, MySQLi is as good as PDO ...

so far
Yannici

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why not?

so far
Yannici

First of all, I never said he had to use PDO or if I was any better.

I am going to say one thing about mysqli;
MULTI QUERIES

oh ps.
It has become unsecure.

also this.

Definitely not ... If you know MySQLi and know how to use it, it won't fucks up your sql ... You just have no idea. Maybe the prepared statements are little bit better and you can use PDO for 12 other database drivers, but if you're using MySQL, MySQLi is as good as PDO ...

so far
Yannici

You obvisously don't know how the engine itself works except for the functions you call in php.

You need more skill to code with bootstrap. ;)

You have to know a littlleeeee html. and know how to read documentation.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. Learning PDO although I don't mind MySQLi too much tbh.

2. I used bootstrap because this project was more of a thing to help me practise MySQLi rather than spend more time on HTML/CSS.

3. I'm using numbering because I'm too lazy to put in quotes.

4. This project was ages ago. Stop flaming.

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score

2. I used bootstrap because this project was more of a thing to help me practise MySQLi rather than spend more time on HTML/CSS.

Why did you even update the screenshots then?
You're asking for more opinions.
Flame is to be expected.

Besides;
Most of it is not flaming, they're just telling you to improve.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I'm not flaming, I am still learning the basics of bootstrap, personally, I have no issue with MySQLi, it's fine to use, really doesn't make a difference, it's a good project overall, thank you for sharing.

Back