Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My browser game in PHP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HP: -16

What? I died and had -11 HP, went to fight, died again and now I got -16. How is this even possible?

I didn't put yet any death penalty but I will and when I put it, you won't be able to make any quests until you revive. And now yes.. it's possible to fight dead but you won't win and your life will be "-".

Reaction score
It's a decent game, definitely took some time to set up.

Problems I noticed in my 5-minute session:
The links for exploring the woods and crafting are broken.
I was walking around the village with -32hp.
The wait time for quests and healing is ridiculous.
the email "emailemail" passed in the registration.
You only have Yahoo.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a decent game, definitely took some time to set up.

Problems I noticed in my 5-minute session:
The links for exploring the woods and crafting are broken.
I was walking around the village with -32hp.
The wait time for quests and healing is ridiculous.
the email "emailemail" passed in the registration.
You only have Yahoo.

The links for exploring the woods and crafting don't work because I didn't made any of them... they are "game expansion" that's why the links are broken.

Yes you are able to walk around village with -32 hp because I didn't made any penalty yet. When I will put that then the character will be able to stay just at house.

Well the time is 2 minutes for quests and 15 minutes for heal. Didn't had any other quests idea without letting the player spam the quest. Maybe I will add a time for each quest.

Yet I didn't concentrate on that register thing. I just put that register so users can register and check the game out. It's not public and I don't think I want to make it public until I have a designer who can make some animations for me and so on :).

Thanks for checking my game :D.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Addablo - My browser game in PHP - RaGEZONE Forums

You can now disable the hints. On the navigation bar near Game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
000webhost is free and reliable from my experience

4 Beta

That's the host it's right now and it seems it don't work well I don't know why, I used 000webhost before and it worked very well. Anyway now I updated the link on the first page. And the old one will redirect. Until I fully finish the game and maybe release it I will host it on my server :p. Now it should work faster and more stable for most of us.

I will fix more things as you guys find improvements, and I will try to update it and make the game interesting. Any ideas are very welcome.:thumbup:

Reaction score
Didn't even notice it was on 000webhost. I have had good experiences with them in the past though.

4 Beta

Yeah I actually have a website with 000webhost currently and literally every 5 minutes it feels like their being ddosed. I've had my account there since 2008 and no problems in the past either but now they suck temporarily.

If anyone has any good host suggestions let me know.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Future Updates:
(The updates are under tests on a local server. They will be realeased one by one soon enough)

- Instant battle results in quests changed. You will see the battle results just after the completion bar quest finish, there is also a timer. So when you make a quest a loading bar will appear. When the loading bar finish to load the quest is complete a confirmation reward screen appear and you can take another quest. If you go back when you make the quest the reward and battle results will be calculated but you won't be able to take another quest until the previous one is finished.

- New work system. You will be able to work for 2 hours for 200g. If you have to go somewhere and you can't do quests this will be a good way to make money. BUT NO EXPERIENCE. When you work you can't get any other quests.

- More items on shop will be available. Like hats, rings, more weapons/armors.

- New pvp. This time the enemies will be real players. Still no rewards.

- New gamble system.

- Mount system: Mounts will be used to reduce waiting time for quests.

- Level max will change to level 100.

Graphics ( NEED HELP ) :
I want to make a new look for the main city. A gif where clouds on the sky will move and the stars or sun shine. Also I want to replace the tavern also where in that gif 2/3 npcs to can click on each one :). If someone is really good in photoshop / flash / animation and wish to help me out with the design please PM me or add bogdan_wing@yahoo.com or skype: bogdan_wing

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I can help with making the clouds if you still need help. I made my first using game Adobe Flash with moving clouds.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Addablo - My browser game in PHP - RaGEZONE Forums

I tried to register?

Try again please :). It should work 100% now.

I can help with making the clouds if you still need help. I made my first using game Adobe Flash with moving clouds.

Yes help on graphic part would be awesome. I don't know much about making animation and those sort of things. How can we start? Should I send you some photos with cities and you try to make them more dynamic? Just tell me. Thanks in advance.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Try again please :). It should work 100% now.

Yes help on graphic part would be awesome. I don't know much about making animation and those sort of things. How can we start? Should I send you some photos with cities and you try to make them more dynamic? Just tell me. Thanks in advance.

Contact my Skype : Creative.Kudzo

Back