Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BuckPlayer - HTML5 player

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
jasler - BuckPlayer - HTML5 player - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi RageZone!

I started a few weeks ago creating BuckPlayer, a player that is full coded in HTML, Javascript and CSS! I created this because there are some other players wich don't let you do some special options, you always have to buy it or something like that. So I started BuckPlayer! Some players need jQuery to work, but BuckPlayer doens't! Full 100% own javascript, is avaible on a CDN and is FREE!

What is BuckPlayer?
BuckPlayer is a full working HTML5 player. It allows you to play music, video and radio on your website! Full for FREE! BuckPlayer has some awesome options: right-click menu with own (company/website)name, logo in the player, custumize template, and works on FireFox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opra and much more browsers!

What are the most importand functions?
Well, I'll tell you:
  • ALL OPTIONS FOR FREE
  • FULL HTML5
  • CSS
  • Javascript
  • No jQuery needed
  • Easy to set up
  • Your own style (when you create that)
  • At least 5 player-templates
  • Music/Radio/Video player
  • Full-screen option
  • BuckPlayer has a MIT License
  • Own (company)name in the player
  • Own logo in the player
  • URL to the page where the player is to watch
  • Actions/Functions after the player finished playing (BuckPlayer function name: 'afterEnding')
  • And much more! Discover it by yourself!
Interested?
Are you interested? Visit the website now and watch the demo's and information about it:

Directly to the download page?

Do you want to use the CDN? So no download needed? Click on the following link:

Templates
BuckPlayer has some templates, you can download/use them free:=

License:
Do you want to see all licenses? You can go to this page:

CDN:
This is the part where you can point the CSS and the Javascript! You don't have to download it by yourself. The users has in the most cases (if this saw BuckPlayer somewhere else) the Javascript cashed, so that is less load-time. The CDN is free and you can allways use it. When you want to use this click on the following link:

Do you have questions or issues with BuckPlayer? Please tell me here in this topic! :)

Did you found a bug? I realy like it when you post this on SourceForge:

You can watch the project on SourceForge:

Ow and:
I know my English sucks a litle bit on the website, I'll let it correct by someone XD If you see something wrong you can tell me :)

Have fun with BuckPlayer, stay in touch:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Greets,
Jasper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lmao, don't even know why you would make this. anyhow good job.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice copy from internet kid, next time try informing it in your own way not by copying text from the internet.

Give credits to the original developer because you're not.

Wow? What? Can you explain me what is going on here? From what is this a copy?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just horrible, don't know why you would make this. Don't know why you would use this anyhow.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just horrible, don't know why you would make this. Don't know why you would use this anyhow.

Well, that is just shenanigans. There are enough websites which uses HTML5 players. If you don't beleve me, check the development topic on RetroNet, a Dutch website (so this is no advertisement, just showing I'm the creator): -- REMOVED LINK -- . Translate it with Google Translate ;)

BTW, WHAT is horrible. Man, you realy have to explain things :fp:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Next time,don't translate your text, because Google translate brings out horrible translations. I'm from the Netherlands and you're not allowed to advertise for any other MMORPG forum other than RageZONE. so you can delete the link that you've recently placed because nobody's going to join. Also that that forum basically sucks and it's full of 12 year olds.

2. That's my opinion, I don't like the way it looks, it looks very responsive but again, I don't like the way how the box doesn't match the video player... anyhow such sites like Sit on you are nice ( That I found on the BuckPlayer site ). But this, not really.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No discussion please girls ..
Good interesting If you are even the creator of this congratulations ..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Next time,don't translate your text, because Google translate brings out horrible translations. I'm from the Netherlands and you're not allowed to advertise for any other MMORPG forum other than RageZONE. so you can delete the link that you've recently placed because nobody's going to join. Also that that forum basically sucks and it's full of 12 year olds.

2. That's my opinion, I don't like the way it looks, it looks very responsive but again, I don't like the way how the box doesn't match the video player... anyhow such sites like Sit on you are nice ( That I found on the BuckPlayer site ). But this, not really.

Finally, an explanation XD

Eww? I didn't translate with Google Translate? It is my own horrible English XD It wasn't to mean for you joining that forum -.- I just wanted to prove I'm the developer of this... It isn't even my forum 0.o

The box doesn't match to the video player? What do you mean? And thank you (About Sit on You) XD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Again: Remove the link. It's a part of advertising for other forums.

Back