Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Connect - xtop100.com

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there,

A few days ago i released my project xtop100. xtop100 is a new voting website. You probably think, yet another voting website. Indeed, you are right. But xtop100 has a feature that no other voting website has. It is called Connect. With Connect you will be able to check if your player(s) successfully voted. The system behind this works just like the IPN (Instant Payment Notification) system from Paypal.

xtop100 - Connect - xtop100.com - RaGEZONE Forums

Connect can be ideal for rewarding your players. If you have a vote reward shop of want to have one, then Connect is the right system to use.

You can find some code examples here:

I hope you like Connect. Let me know what you think of it and share your thoughts and suggestions so we can improve Connect!

Kind regards,
xj

Reaction score
Actually most of the voting sites out there has this feature ... user clicks the link , the top game site redirects with a special id to your site which than you can get with php and do whatever you like with it.

Also making a new top site when there are thousands already , you have little chance that anyone will actually post it to yours. RaGEZONE had a top site too ages ago , for some reason it collapsed. I think that was the reason.

Reaction score
Actually most of the voting sites out there has this feature ... user clicks the link , the top game site redirects with a special id to your site which than you can get with php and do whatever you like with it.

Also making a new top site when there are thousands already , you have little chance that anyone will actually post it to yours. RaGEZONE had a top site too ages ago , for some reason it collapsed. I think that was the reason.

Script ended up getting pre-dated. I should commission a new one.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
MentaL, you should definitely consider working on a top site. There are probably some SEO experts around, as well as designers and programmers, that would probably be willing to lend a hand. I haven't seen one Top site service that doesn't piss me off.

Reaction score
MentaL, you should definitely consider working on a top site. There are probably some SEO experts around, as well as designers and programmers, that would probably be willing to lend a hand. I haven't seen one Top site service that doesn't piss me off.

Heh, the idea of top sites is too simplistic, IMO. Having a faster, better looking, more intuitive application is a great idea, and not all that difficult when it comes to a top site. But if you actually were to offer your current and potential audience something of real value, e.g. using social media-esque features, clicked on servers, servers that they've played, and other factors to find servers that they, the website viewer and potential private server player, would be more likely to enjoy, the website would become of much higher value to them then any other topsite. Not to mention, if you do it well enough, other topsites will have a very difficult time reproducing your results.

When the website is of higher value to your main audience, you can sensibly charge much more for advertisement space.

There are two reasons as to why this probably hasn't been attempted or/and done well (point me somewhere if you disagree, as I'm not familiar with new topsites and what-not):
1) They don't need to / don't want to spend the time to do so. (Lack of necessity.)
2) The developers are not able to effectively do so. (Lack of skill.)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
some improvement after 10 minutes on web site:

confirmation mail finish in spam with gmail -> header are correct? smtp blacklisted?
on add site there is habitual field but there is a little detail to add: the banner size? 1900x1080 work? no ... how I know this ...

this is all for the moment.

there is many top vote but new one is not a bad thing may be in one month he will be better than other (may be not), but let him his chance ;).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the input so far guys. The social media idea's are really something im gonna work on. Thanks!

@decarvk The email issue should be fixed by now.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
a register with social media auth can be a new thing (never see on top on witch I'm register)

I hope you a good luck for your top I will use when I will see it in google.com when I search: "lineage 2 private server" or "ace online private server"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have a facebook apps working with same authentication class since November 2011 (just access to basic information: name, mail, profile picture, and facebook id), and there is no problem.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Heh, the idea of top sites is too simplistic, IMO. Having a faster, better looking, more intuitive application is a great idea, and not all that difficult when it comes to a top site. But if you actually were to offer your current and potential audience something of real value, e.g. using social media-esque features, clicked on servers, servers that they've played, and other factors to find servers that they, the website viewer and potential private server player, would be more likely to enjoy, the website would become of much higher value to them then any other topsite. Not to mention, if you do it well enough, other topsites will have a very difficult time reproducing your results.

When the website is of higher value to your main audience, you can sensibly charge much more for advertisement space.

There are two reasons as to why this probably hasn't been attempted or/and done well (point me somewhere if you disagree, as I'm not familiar with new topsites and what-not):
1) They don't need to / don't want to spend the time to do so. (Lack of necessity.)
2) The developers are not able to effectively do so. (Lack of skill.)

The idea is pretty nice, but top sites won't revolutionize, no one wants to make the incentive to do so. Ragezone already has a fairly large community, so if the community got together on doing something like that, it'd be nice. Although I think the most important aspect of Top sites is the fact that they have to rank fairly high on search engines, so the need of a SEO expert will always be there.

Staff member
Reaction score

He already has a SEO Expert ^_^.
And yes it's time for a top website that doesn't fail at the User panel, https:// usage and SEO.
I think ragezone can build one that is perfect.

Back