Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom CDN Service

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recently, I became a CodeCanyon addict and bought a bunch of cool scripts..

I came across one that I thought I could turn into a CDN (content delivery network) similar to JSDelivr [

So here is my current progress, and updates..

I started off with a super cheap Codecanyon Script, cost me about 20$. I've slowly but surely been working on getting a ton of servers up, in order to populate the CDN's needs for different POPs, (AKA little machines with a lot of storage / bandwidth and all around the world.

I have decided to choose DigitalOcean as my provider, I have also put 200$ into my account towards keeping the 5 or 6 machines online.

As of right now, the main website is hosted on my cPanel server. & The storage of the JS/CSS/Misc/Images/Files etc are hosted across multiple servers.

I also purchased a AlphaSSL Wildcard certificate to not only secure my main website, and allow access to loading the files via SSL; but also keep all my storage servers secure.

If you'd like to contribute to my collection and have open source, or free software to contribute please do not hesitate to contact me, I will set you up a 1gb per month upload limit account, (so the servers aren't abused)

I will be setting up a forums software in order to share code and more!

I will also be setting up a few trustworthy users to administrate the files uploaded, and delete files that have been flagged etc.

Features are as follows:

- SSL (wildcard) Certificate, to load and download files securely.

- Secure homepage and login pages (pretty much anything that can load via SSL - Does.)

- Chunked file uploads: with the HTML5 file api you can also upload big files without worring about interrupting it.

- Built with Boostrap v3

- Retina ready Icons for the file manager

- Multiple languages, I have a ton of languages available.

- File sharing - Supply download links, and also folder download links like dropbox

- Multiple file uploading

- Drag & drop uploader

- Upload progress

- Audio player

- Quick image preview

- Files and folders name editing

- Quick search module

- Sortable items by name, date and size

Images are below:

** Coming in a moment **

If you'd like to try it out,

Feel free to at:

Login :

*Please don't change the password and / or information..*

Demo
demo123

If you're interested in helping out adding library's and moderating uploads. Please contact my e-mail Admin@gigabytes.me and / or Skype: LoganGar

Thanks for viewing, & more info will be coming soon..

Bickets.

Back