Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Flappy Habbo

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dv7snAS - [DEV] Flappy Habbo - RaGEZONE Forums

Greetings, & Salutations!

Flappy Habbo, based on the former, most popular, and the most addicting smartphone game "Flappy Bird".

The main objective of Flappy Habbo, is trying to avoid every Habbo Hotel related furniture "furni" piece, which is most likely to be pillars!

I'm starting this official development thread about this semi new, Habbo related iOS game for both the iPhone, and iPod devices! This is a community project, meaning you're most welcome to contribute by submitting your amazing graphic work in order to have your Habbo username credited within the application itself.

Habbula - [DEV] Flappy Habbo - RaGEZONE Forums

This application will be developed using the obvious Objective-C programming language, in Xcode.

Graphic Work Needed:

Application Icon: "Same Image"
Apple Store App Icon: 1024x1024 px
Device App Icon: 120x120 px

Application Launch Image:
"Same Image"
4" Devices: 640x1136 px
3.5" Devices: 640x960 px

General Habbo Related Face:
This will be the main game character where you\ll need to tap and fly around!

Extra Habbo Related Alts:
Feel free to submit other random Habbo related alts you wish to be included in the game, from backgrounds, etc...

Please post any work in this thread.

Thanks,

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Web & Interaction Design
Reaction score
Doubt you'll be able to submit this to the store because it will likely infringe Sulake's intellectual property.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Doubt you'll be able to submit this to the store because it will likely infringe Sulake's intellectual property.

Its considered as Habbo fan application, similar to the Habbo Hotel fan sites!

By the way, I've had my other app Habbo Radio on the apple store since last year with 1.5 thousand downloads worldwide

I happy to transfer the app over to Sulake if they wanted

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
I doubt it will be accepted on the store. Why? because Apple and Google have said any game with the title 'Flappy' in the game will be declined. You could just change the name though. :p:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I doubt it will be accepted on the store. Why? because Apple and Google have said any game with the title 'Flappy' in the game will be declined. You could just change the name though. :p:

Yea, that's not a problem :)

Back