• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[DEV][Indie] Antares: Online

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Antares: Online
f01d6b8d3dbede48d1be36eaffbcbf5d - [DEV][Indie] Antares: Online - RaGEZONE Forums

..is a free to play online space shooter inspired by Warpfire / DarkOrbit / Novaraider and similargames!

Start with a spaceship somewhere in the space, level up to unlock new items/ships and collect material to craft them.
The combat system will be like the from the above mentioned games mixed into one. I'm planning to implement some skill-based combats, can't tell you more about it. I hope you can try it out yourself sometime during the closed alpha :)

This game is still in development but it's already in a playable state and i'm looking for some testers in the near future and maybe some suggestions/ideas from the users!

I've created a discord, feel free to join it! If you want to be a tester, you've to join it :eek:tt1:
Also added this game to itch.io but i'm not sure if its allowed to post a link to it. You can find the link on discord.

Discord: https://goo.gl/Nq8AgZ

Some ingame screenshots
1st image is new, others are a bit older
IGnoXX - [DEV][Indie] Antares: Online - RaGEZONE Forums
IGnoXX - [DEV][Indie] Antares: Online - RaGEZONE Forums

08c2351347da0bbdf012b74b268ff4f0 - [DEV][Indie] Antares: Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Feel free to post your first impression about Antares!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

- IGnoXX​

Back