Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV][Indie] Antares: Online

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Antares: Online
f01d6b8d3dbede48d1be36eaffbcbf5d - [DEV][Indie] Antares: Online - RaGEZONE Forums

..is a free to play online space shooter inspired by Warpfire / DarkOrbit / Novaraider and similargames!

Start with a spaceship somewhere in the space, level up to unlock new items/ships and collect material to craft them.
The combat system will be like the from the above mentioned games mixed into one. I'm planning to implement some skill-based combats, can't tell you more about it. I hope you can try it out yourself sometime during the closed alpha :)

This game is still in development but it's already in a playable state and i'm looking for some testers in the near future and maybe some suggestions/ideas from the users!

I've created a discord, feel free to join it! If you want to be a tester, you've to join it :eek:tt1:
Also added this game to itch.io but i'm not sure if its allowed to post a link to it. You can find the link on discord.

Discord:

Some ingame screenshots
1st image is new, others are a bit older
IGnoXX - [DEV][Indie] Antares: Online - RaGEZONE Forums
IGnoXX - [DEV][Indie] Antares: Online - RaGEZONE Forums

08c2351347da0bbdf012b74b268ff4f0 - [DEV][Indie] Antares: Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Feel free to post your first impression about Antares!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

- IGnoXX​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back