Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EchoWho - an advanced social network content management system...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It looks pretty good, it reminds me of another site which looks EXACTLY the same o.0 i just cant remember what website >.<

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It looks pretty good, it reminds me of another site which looks EXACTLY the same o.0 i just cant remember what website >.<

I really doubt that. But thanks.

Reaction score
Whether or not it's similar to a different project, you've stuck with it thus far and not abandoned it. That alone is commendable to say the least.

It's not hard to make websites compatible with IE if you know the right tricks. What are you having problems with?

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whether or not it's similar to a different project, you've stuck with it thus far and not abandoned it. That alone is commendable to say the least.

It's not hard to make websites compatible with IE if you know the right tricks. What are you having problems with?

Thanks, We have both motivated each other while losing hope. Since we plan to invest so much money into this and already have invested some it must proceed. The dropdown box doesn't seem compatible and general spacing either. I really need to look into it but with my poor CSS skills I doubt I'll succeed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm very interested in this project. I feel like this could be something that becomes big eventually.

If you're still looking for help with it, let me know. I have a creative and open mind and some programming skill that I can use to help you out.

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm very interested in this project. I feel like this could be something that becomes big eventually.

If you're still looking for help with it, let me know. I have a creative and open mind and some programming skill that I can use to help you out.

Add me on skype - earth.3

We are still waiting on the internal designs, but so far it is looking really nice. As soon as the final designs are completed we will be importing the backend which is already mostly coded.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I just added you. Hoping to come into contact with you, soon! :)

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tonight I plan on fixing some minor problems with the Index and a few small adjustments to the registration form. We should have the internal designs soon.

EDIT:
I've adjusted the height of the registration box so it didn't look fixed to the footer bar in certain screen resolutions. I've removed the autofill from the registration form. I've also removed the border radius from the login box, which I completely forgot about.

Little changes but I don't know what else to do on the Index/Registration. The internal designs are almost done.

Papercup - EchoWho - an advanced social network content management system... - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please check out our Facebook page for news and updates-

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We have a pre-landing page now visit

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of updates. We are updating it It's just we are finishing the internal designs before we release screenshots of that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This one looks so amazing. Actually it is really nice. I would like to see this project on the spotlight and also killing the facebook. Well maybe not so fast but I hope you will finally finish this.
Looks really good ^^

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This one looks so amazing. Actually it is really nice. I would like to see this project on the spotlight and also killing the facebook. Well maybe not so fast but I hope you will finally finish this.
Looks really good ^^

Thank you. Comments like this really motivate me and Lucca! :)

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We have now done a Profile system which generates a nick name when a account has been made. For example,

Papercup - EchoWho - an advanced social network content management system... - RaGEZONE Forums

and it works as an url,

We are now working on the Language system.

The language system is now coded and we have done two languages so far. English and Portugues. If anyone would be interested in doing some language files for us that would be appreciated.

Our language system works a lot like Twitters except it saves and doesn't show the url at the top. It just changes the content.

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We have fixed a few bugs

* The account sign in box was only able to become in a 'active' state if the text on the dropdown menu was clicked. You can now click anywhere in the box.
* The share photos, videos and news... text was originally an image and we never got around to replacing it, It is now text so we can translate it in the language files. This will also speed up how fast the site loads.
* We configured the CSS code image links now to work on any url, so we can host Echowho in a secret directory for development... like we have been doing but now with the images working which consists of the cross and the logo only.
* Fixed a few minor language system bugs where some text was missing from page. Soon we will be releasing the language files so people can do translations for us, I might pay people I'm not sure.
* On the dropdown, there was a small border-radius on the actual button when clicked making it not look smooth when dropping and not in placement. This has been removed now so it looks like it fits perfectly.
* Removed the drop shadow on the login as it didn't fit in the design.

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been working on increasing the site load-up time.

I've had to do various things to do this, and we are still going as I've not yet optimised the code. Once I've cleaned the code I'll post the final result. Right now it's at 1 second.

Back