Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EchoWho - an advanced social network content management system...

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seem to be talking to myself on this thread haha but I'll resume.

We have completed the Language files so we are prepared to send them out if anyone is willing to do translations for us in any language we will accept. So far we have done English, French and Portuguese.

English:
Papercup - EchoWho - an advanced social network content management system... - RaGEZONE Forums

Portuguese:
Papercup - EchoWho - an advanced social network content management system... - RaGEZONE Forums

French:

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Main post has been updated. Please check it out!

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Waiting patiently for the internal designs.

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Our designer has let us down therefore while we organise a whole new design I created a draft for us to start development on the main part. We are now making fast progress improving the posting system and adding new features.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to this. I can't tell you enough.

Reaction score
Actually really exited for this project.. Its looking good. Your designer has let you down eh? I would be happy to help you with the design, im good at simplistic design.. So you know were i am if you need me, i do everything for free..

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well if anyone is interested in doing some design work please do contact my Skype earth.3

and Ron, Do you mean the Index design?

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i see this going no where

not to mention no backend code updates, do you code the frontend before you even think about the system? o_0

Just because I'm not constantly updating the thread doesn't mean we are not working on it. The majority of the backend is actually coded.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Our designer has let us down therefore while we organise a whole new design I created a draft for us to start development on the main part. We are now making fast progress improving the posting system and adding new features.

I had explained my situation prior to starting and you were made fully aware that I would not be able to dedicate 100% of my time to the designs. You would both (yourself and Lucca) message me on an evening persistently, to ask if I could continue. You seemed to expect me to run Join.me sessions every time - and was under the presumption that because you couldn't see what I was doing, I wasn't working.

I have other priorities - and more so when I'm coming to the end of the second semester at College. I really think you've too high expectations for this project - and you're painful to work for. I do not believe you were patient - if anything, more of an irritation. I do understand that you were pushing to proceed - but you can't say you weren't aware...

I'm kind of glad, as I wasn't a fan of the design in your current screens.

The design differed greatly to the outcome (I didn't write the HTML/ CSS on the index). I had planned to re-design the external page(s) to match the new internals.

Reactions: Jax
Reaction score
I had explained my situation prior to starting and you were made fully aware that I would not be able to dedicate 100% of my time to the designs. You would both (yourself and Lucca) message me on an evening persistently, to ask if I could continue. You seemed to expect me to run Join.me sessions every time - and was under the presumption that because you couldn't see what I was doing, I wasn't working.

I have other priorities - and more so when I'm coming to the end of the second semester at College. I really think you've too high expectations for this project - and you're painful to work for. I do not believe you were patient - if anything, more of an irritation. I do understand that you were pushing to proceed - but you can't say you weren't aware...

The design differed greatly to the outcome (I didn't write the HTML/ CSS on the index). I had planned to re-design the external page(s) to match the new internals.
Actually, we yes asked to you everytime, because you said it would be finish to the weekend (on the week that we are making some real progress), so, some day you disappear, don't back for finish the job, and be three weeks off, and we start persisting more every day. That isn't true pal?

Btw, we are backing to the services soon. :)

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Daily updates now on our facebook page, check it out

Trying to build up an audience.

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i like how your promoting your new social network on another, that takes some balls.

I have no idea where else I can develop it or gain an audience :'(

Updates -

Started front-end development on deleting posts. It currently has hover features and uses jQuery effectively to close/delete the post on request.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
....................................................................................

Last edited:
Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think we really need help, But thanks for the offer.

Back