Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FeedBack asked] - My Arcade Games website

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RZ-ers,

I would like to get some feedback on my Arcade Gaming website, what do you suggest to change on the layout?
And what do you guys suggest to get more players?

Domain:

How is it set-up?
- Based on WordPress
- MyArcadePlugin
- MyArcadeTheme - A little bit modified.

Thanks in advance :)

Mugaru

Staff member
Reaction score
It seems rather welcoming to a good range of age's, I assume it's aimed at kids mainly if not what is your age range?

The site looks rather cleanly done and well put together.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems rather welcoming to a good range of age's, I assume it's aimed at kids mainly if not what is your age range?

The site looks rather cleanly done and well put together.

To be honest, i don't know.. would like to gain some more users... website is up and running for about 1 year now, but there are a few to no users...

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
The website itself is pretty good, it's easy to navigate and looks clean and simple. You just need to focus on promoting the website for more users. Share it on social media, advertise it wherever you can, submit it to search engines and also look into search engine optimization (SEO)

You could also choose to pay to advertise, if you find advertising spaces on popular websites or maybe get a big gaming YouTuber to shout out your website in their videos, idk I'm just throwing ideas out there

Back