Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forum in C#.NET

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have recently covered the basics of the Entity Framework and ASP.NET MVC5 in my courses at school. As I have never developed anything web-related yet, I figured this would a nice opportunity to start. Next to C#.NET, I'm going to use Java to create a small Android app which will be able to interact with the forum.

As this is my first ever web-project, tips/hints/criticism is highly appreciated!

Here's a gif showing my progress:

Current features:
* CMS for the forum administrator
* Milestone system (milestones can be added via the CMS)
* Portal containing some information about the project and the four most recent milestones
* User-accounts (register, login and edit your profile)
* User-ranks (regular, moderator and administrator - customizable via CMS)
* Categories, topics and posts (categories can be added via the CMS)

Thanks for reading :)

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good to see an asp.net web application instead of boring php.

It would be interesting if we could look at the code, could you create a git somewhere?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive comments guys!

It would be interesting if we could look at the code, could you create a git somewhere?
I currently have exams which keep me occupied so I can't really work on this project until 01/16/15.
When I have the time, I will create a git though!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey looks awesome!!! hope to see something awesome come out of this!!

Back