Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A fps game i'm working on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I'd like to show you a game that ive been working on for about 2 month's now.

EliteCrewZ - A fps game i'm working on. - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm making a lot of progress at the moment i'm working on a script for a conquest match at the moment.

Last edited:
Retired
Reaction score
If you've really made this then you should feel proud of yourself, looks amazing tbh. Great work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you've really made this then you should feel proud of yourself, looks amazing tbh. Great work!

Thank you Robot, i'm planning to bring the game online when it's complete. soon i need beta testers also, you intrested?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you make your own game engine, if so in which language, else what engine did you use, if I may ask?

It looks realy nice so far, keep it up!

No, i did not make my own Game engine. i'm using Unity as the engine.

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want good and played fps game make ranks , competitive , much mods , etc

Yes i'm planning to do this, but first i must focus on the gameplay itself.

so far i have:

-Shootable weapons
-Damage system, body shots, headshots ect body gives 50 damage on hit and head is 100 damage, with a sniper both head and body hit 100, legs and arms are 25 damage.
-2 Multiplayer matches to play on (Deathmatch, Team deathmatch) will make Conquest soon also.
-Multiplayer movement ect.
-A Menu to create a match, make a class, find a match and join it,
-Registration / login system.
-Battle Report screen to show your stats (Kills, Deaths, Headshots ect) at the end of each match.
-All required animations for a fps game.
-One map to play at (will be making more ofcourse)
-Reloading weapons
-Who Killed who messages
-Level up System
-Database system to store all player informations.

And so on...

There are still lots of things i must do been working on this project for 2 month's now so cant expect to much yet.
But i'm making alot of progress on the game.

On the website i'm going to create will be a place to show Rankings ect.

Reaction score
I personally think it looks okay based on the still shot given. Maybe a little gameplay would've be better.
How do you find time developing the game on your own?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I personally think it looks okay based on the still shot given. Maybe a little gameplay would've be better.
How do you find time developing the game on your own?

I will be posting a video of the game soon.
I work on the game till 4pm almost everyday cause that's the free time i have everyday.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Looking very nice so far!

however, the place of the ammo could be better (white on dirt is not very visible and having it standing diagonally is weird)
Where is the aim cross ?

But yea so far well done, makes me wanna try Unity again but blah, would need alot of time to spend on it.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Any footage on the game play?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow its nice, do you game some gameplay?

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Haha the gameplay looks nice but the weapon swing animation while the player runs is way to fast in my opinion. It looks like the player is putting a lot of energy while he is running but the movement is just to slow to fit with the animation. I think you should slow down the animation a little more. I also suggest that you put the kill messages on the left side of the screen since that's the most common place for each game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha the gameplay looks nice but the weapon swing animation while the player runs is way to fast in my opinion. It looks like the player is putting a lot of energy while he is running but the movement is just to slow to fit with the animation. I think you should slow down the animation a little more. I also suggest that you put the kill messages on the left side of the screen since that's the most common place for each game.

It's because of the video, the video has been speed up somehow. i used hypercam to record it.
Not sure why the video was speed up.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
It's because of the video, the video has been speed up somehow. i used hypercam to record it.
Not sure why the video was speed up.
It could be caused by a lower frame rate. The program might just play the frames after each other which cause the recording to speed-up.

Back