Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A fps game i'm working on.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, for the first time i wrote a giant text with missing stuff. Then i decided to remove it, because the stuff youshowed is still something everyone could do in half a day by using any actual engine like UDK or else.There is no information related to the physics, the used engineandso on and so on.
You said you got sofar "login-system" blah blah and so on. To be a bit more precise, i don't think you know what are you doing. And even if you didn't start it from scratch and only modded everything you would still overdo. "Buying models" and so on, lol. This looks like a kid wrote it. Well lets see how far you come lolz.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, for the first time i wrote a giant text with missing stuff. Then i decided to remove it, because the stuff youshowed is still something everyone could do in half a day by using any actual engine like UDK or else.There is no information related to the physics, the used engineandso on and so on.
You said you got sofar "login-system" blah blah and so on. To be a bit more precise, i don't think you know what are you doing. And even if you didn't start it from scratch and only modded everything you would still overdo. "Buying models" and so on, lol. This looks like a kid wrote it. Well lets see how far you come lolz.

Funny how there are always people who trash things and think they can do better
Anyway if you can do this in half a day well.... Be my guest and show the community your great skills, cause i'm sure you are a pro developer and know everything related to making games.

Good luck to you my friend :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i think i made alot more progress then YOU my "friend", i don't need to proof how good my skills are.

It's like i imagined, you don't like critism. Whatyou showed is not that much work. You didnt provide any informations about your server and database informations.You only write such a shenanigans like "Database system to store all layer informations" lol great! A game which only stores informations. So you are writing the data but don't read it. Good job.
For a real gamedev the data you provided is more than a joke.

Sincerely Zenshin112

Edit: Yes, i know almost everything related to making a game.
I made my own UI, wrote some complete new libs for this ui, including panels, checkboxes and so on.
Complete new packetsystem. Rewrote the whole game engine i'm using from 1998 to 2008, DX8 to DX9. Created effects, made animations, worldmodels, charmodels, pvmodels, hhmodels,textures.
Made plugins for 3dsmax2012. Wrote new Worldcreation-"app" Whole encryption system for:
Modelfiles, Worldfiles, Textures, scripts, 118 weapons currently, made it reading CA Skels and so on.
Wrote Bump-mapping for Char and Weaponmodels, CSAA and so on. Don't want to continue.
Currently working on adding Gear including informations like speedincreasement, protection and so on.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yooo, I would so love to help you develop this game. If I had my PC I would be down to help code, graphics wise im poo at that stuff. :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think i made alot more progress then YOU my "friend", i don't need to proof how good my skills are.

It's like i imagined, you don't like critism. Whatyou showed is not that much work. You didnt provide any informations about your server and database informations.You only write such a shenanigans like "Database system to store all layer informations" lol great! A game which only stores informations. So you are writing the data but don't read it. Good job.

Sincerely Zenshin112

I made my own UI, wrote some complete new libs for this ui, including panels, checkboxes and so on.
Complete new packetsystem. Rewrote the whole game engine i'm using from 1998 to 2008, DX8 to DX9. Created effects, made animations, worldmodels, charmodels, pvmodels, hhmodels,textures.
Made plugins for 3dsmax2012. Wrote new Worldcreation-"app" Whole encryption system for:
Modelfiles, Worldfiles, Textures, scripts, 118 weapons currently, made it reading CA Skels and so on.
Wrote Bump-mapping for Char and Weaponmodels, CSAA and so on. Don't want to continue.
Currently working on adding Gear including informations like speedincreasement, protection and so on.

Thank you for telling me that it's usefull.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lol You became nasty and now You habe no real comment left. You Are really a sad Person haha.

Thank you that's kind

Now to clear things out i'm not going to have a discussion with you and so i don't give you a reason to discuss.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Good day my friend i hope you find someone to start a discussion with as that's what you're looking for.

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score

Sincerely Zenshin112

Zenshin112: Oh you took the Sudden Attack client and updated it with Combat Arms graphics, ugly made UI and moved buttons around. Congratulations.

On-topic: I like what you have done so far Elite! I would love to play it once more complete and graphics have improved :) Hope you have ideas for replacing the music with actual game sounds like footsteps, jump sound and so on, cause music like that when playing is just going to destroy the experience.

Back