True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    435Posts

Re: A fps game i'm working on.

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Ervs View Post
    Cool! Then sell it to big companies and get paid.
    I don't think any big companies would buy this. Maybe some minor companies but i think the game isn't polished enough for a big company to purchase.

ModeratorRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    BelguimLocation
    1,229Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadowm16 View Post
    I don't think any big companies would buy this. Maybe some minor companies but i think the game isn't polished enough for a big company to purchase.
    Agreed, a big company has alot more funds for their games so they'll just end up either developing it themself or hire some other section to program it for them, giving them everything at the end.

However when you create something like this it's always good for you to put in your portfolio.. so you can get into those huge companies and then get paid :-)

MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    76Posts

Hi People, sorry i have been away for a while, i stopped with the project lately, but going to continue with it again, I think i will make it a free to play game and maybe have it in gunz style not sure though, I do everything on my own. But the problem is that i cant create maps i really suck at getting idea's or even create maps. I'm more into GUI Desigm, Animations, Coding and everything that comes to create games. But the problem i have is making gameplay maps. The map i showed in the image is simple and huge, but it's not something i'm planning to have within the game.

ModeratorRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    BelguimLocation
    1,229Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteCrewZ View Post
    Hi People, sorry i have been away for a while, i stopped with the project lately, but going to continue with it again, I think i will make it a free to play game and maybe have it in gunz style not sure though, I do everything on my own. But the problem is that i cant create maps i really suck at getting idea's or even create maps. I'm more into GUI Desigm, Animations, Coding and everything that comes to create games. But the problem i have is making gameplay maps. The map i showed in the image is simple and huge, but it's not something i'm planning to have within the game.
    Try either looking at already existing FPS gameplay maps like CS:GO custom maps for example or try posting at the Team Recruitment section you might be able to get in touch with other people that do have the visual to create gameplay maps.

Very nice! If this is your product, you need to develop further.

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    2Posts

I can help you with development, if you need :)

The OmegaRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    SpamzoneLocation
    5,581Posts

Make it work on galaxy s3 without lags and undeer 40mb, then i will salute you.
    :typing: money is good, but alot of money is excellent

MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    76Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penihop View Post
    Make it work on galaxy s3 without lags and undeer 40mb, then i will salute you.
    This is not going to be a android game my friend it's for pc's

The OmegaRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    SpamzoneLocation
    5,581Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteCrewZ View Post
    This is not going to be a android game my friend it's for pc's
    But there are already too many similar games for PC, and u cant beat their quality...
    :typing: money is good, but alot of money is excellent

MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    76Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penihop View Post
    But there are already too many similar games for PC, and u cant beat their quality...
    I'm sure i can beat their quality, the video's / images you see at the moment are outdated i started this project from scratch once again as the other project was just to learn. If someone else can make a fps game i can do that to. however this is not going to be just another fps game, i have plans to make this game unique and fun to play.

Sure it's going to take time for this to become something especially as i don't make 3d models i have to buy 3d models, and when i buy 3d models i'm looking for quality. so i dont look for CS like models. I only buy AAA 3d models. But as they are expensive i just need time.

True MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    309Posts

Well, for the first time i wrote a giant text with missing stuff. Then i decided to remove it, because the stuff youshowed is still something everyone could do in half a day by using any actual engine like UDK or else.There is no information related to the physics, the used engineandso on and so on.
    You said you got sofar "login-system" blah blah and so on. To be a bit more precise, i don't think you know what are you doing. And even if you didn't start it from scratch and only modded everything you would still overdo. "Buying models" and so on, lol. This looks like a kid wrote it. Well lets see how far you come lolz.

MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    76Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zenshin112 View Post
    Well, for the first time i wrote a giant text with missing stuff. Then i decided to remove it, because the stuff youshowed is still something everyone could do in half a day by using any actual engine like UDK or else.There is no information related to the physics, the used engineandso on and so on.
    You said you got sofar "login-system" blah blah and so on. To be a bit more precise, i don't think you know what are you doing. And even if you didn't start it from scratch and only modded everything you would still overdo. "Buying models" and so on, lol. This looks like a kid wrote it. Well lets see how far you come lolz.
    Funny how there are always people who trash things and think they can do better
    Anyway if you can do this in half a day well.... Be my guest and show the community your great skills, cause i'm sure you are a pro developer and know everything related to making games.

Good luck to you my friend :)

True MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    309Posts

i think i made alot more progress then YOU my "friend", i don't need to proof how good my skills are.
    puush / Zenshin112 / Gallery
    It's like i imagined, you don't like critism. Whatyou showed is not that much work. You didnt provide any informations about your server and database informations.You only write such a bullshit like "Database system to store all layer informations" lol great! A game which only stores informations. So you are writing the data but don't read it. Good job.
    For a real gamedev the data you provided is more than a joke.

Sincerely Zenshin112

Edit: Yes, i know almost everything related to making a game.
    I made my own UI, wrote some complete new libs for this ui, including panels, checkboxes and so on.
    Complete new packetsystem. Rewrote the whole game engine i'm using from 1998 to 2008, DX8 to DX9. Created effects, made animations, worldmodels, charmodels, pvmodels, hhmodels,textures.
    Made plugins for 3dsmax2012. Wrote new Worldcreation-"app" Whole encryption system for:
    Modelfiles, Worldfiles, Textures, scripts, 118 weapons currently, made it reading CA Skels and so on.
    Wrote Bump-mapping for Char and Weaponmodels, CSAA and so on. Don't want to continue.
    Currently working on adding Gear including informations like speedincreasement, protection and so on.
    Last edited by Zenshin112; 17-06-16 at 06:34 PM.

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    13Posts

yooo, I would so love to help you develop this game. If I had my PC I would be down to help code, graphics wise im poo at that stuff. :P

MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    76Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zenshin112 View Post
    i think i made alot more progress then YOU my "friend", i don't need to proof how good my skills are.
    puush / Zenshin112 / Gallery
    It's like i imagined, you don't like critism. Whatyou showed is not that much work. You didnt provide any informations about your server and database informations.You only write such a bullshit like "Database system to store all layer informations" lol great! A game which only stores informations. So you are writing the data but don't read it. Good job.
    For a real gamedev the data you provided is more than a joke.

Sincerely Zenshin112

Edit: Yes, i know almost everything related to making a game.
    I made my own UI, wrote some complete new libs for this ui, including panels, checkboxes and so on.
    Complete new packetsystem. Rewrote the whole game engine i'm using from 1998 to 2008, DX8 to DX9. Created effects, made animations, worldmodels, charmodels, pvmodels, hhmodels,textures.
    Made plugins for 3dsmax2012. Wrote new Worldcreation-"app" Whole encryption system for:
    Modelfiles, Worldfiles, Textures, scripts, 118 weapons currently, made it reading CA Skels and so on.
    Wrote Bump-mapping for Char and Weaponmodels, CSAA and so on. Don't want to continue.
    Currently working on adding Gear including informations like speedincreasement, protection and so on.
    Thank you for telling me that it's usefull.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement