Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gallery Writer

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have seen two kinds of post when it is about Visual Basic.

1. Look I got this cool program which annoys you till you have VB
2. VB sucks and you can't do anything with it.

I'm a VB, VB.NET and ASP, ASP.NET programmer and would like to correct these two statements by uploading something useful written in VB.

Please note that there is no support on this product anymore.

What it does; you drag a few pictures in a directory start the program punch in some settings and then click create. The program then will write the HTML page, add all the pictures and so forth. It can even make a slide show. This helps those who can't write HTML as well as those that want to speed up their creation and can have a flying start and only need to adjust small things.

Screenshot has been attached

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very nicely done YukiNeko! :smile: Ofcourse, I'd use PHP for something like this, but I'm sure it comes in handy for those without programming knowledge :icon6:

Whats it called anyway? Besides Gallery Writer? Or doesn't it have another name? :smile:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nicely done YukiNeko! :smile: Ofcourse, I'd use PHP for something like this, but I'm sure it comes in handy for those without programming knowledge :icon6:

Whats it called anyway? Besides Gallery Writer? Or doesn't it have another name? :smile:

The first version was written because I wrote a ASP page which displayed pictures from various members, everyone has their own 'picture gallery' or whatever you like to call those. Only after that I figured that I was actually stupid enough to program that by hand and decided to make a program for the future.

As you noticed version 3.0 no longer supports making ASP files since very few people use that, and HTML + JavaScript can be used more widely anyway.

As for your question 'Gallery Writer' works for me, if you wish to call it different by all means please go ahead.

Back