Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game prototype! JoinZ( 2000 play's on Gamejolt)

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've made a prototype game and released it on gamejolt <3
Suddenly I got supprised about the play's this prototype game had :eek:tt:
This means that I've to finish my game and look for a artist xD
Anyway I would love to hear some idea's from you guy's and some feedback :)
To remind you again, this is a prototype and only programmed by me.
Some test models are made by my old classmates

I'm planning to make a single player zombie survival game with a good story attached to it.
You will need to eat,drink and avoid or kill zombies to survive. But the way to your goal isn't easy to get there.
Goal

Go to the end and make sure you eat and drink and kill the zombies.
You will find Weapons, Pizza, Cola and health packs to help you around. To acces those items use the inventory! You can pick up physical objects and throw them around if you like! They do hurt zombies when you throw it at them.

Controls

WSAD to walk around
SPACE to jump
Hold ALT to get the mouse visible
i to open the inventory
LEFT MOUSE BUTTON to shoot or throw a holding object
RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON to zoom in with your weapon
E is the action button use it to pick up items/physic objects

Play it here

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, don't take this the wrong way, but what is the purpose of JoinZ? I don't see any actual game here, just an interactive environment where you can move things around and shoot a gun. What are you plans to make this into a game that I would want to play over big budget zombie shooter games?

Can you pitch this game in 30 seconds to a minute that would make me want to play it?

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hehe I was just so excited and happy with the ammount of play's that I forgot to explain what it is about >.<
I will update my main post :)

Someone gave my prototype a 1/5 while average was 4.8

If someone is here from ragezone please give me a reason and keep in mind this is a prototype.
I hate people rating for nothing :p

Last edited:
Back