Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz The Duel Remake

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

It has come to my mind that many people miss Gunz The Duel.

So i started a project today to remake this game.

This project won't have any copyright of the actual game as i don't use anything from the actual game.

All scripts ect are being created by me. The first thing i'm working on is the movement.

So far i have done basic movement, wall running, dashing ect.
When i finnish the movement script i can start working on the game itself

It's not going to be like the real Gunz since that's simply not possible just think of it as a game that looks like Gunz by the Gameplay.

I hope to finnish this project within a year from now.

But first things first the movement ect is my main priority at this moment cause when i fail that there is no game. But i'm sure i can get this done.

In my time being a programmer i have also learned to animate ect. In other words i have enough experience to get this done.

I'm not looking for a team just here to share what i'm working on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi There,

I'm back with a little update. I'm making progress on the movement script and it's starting to look like Gunz already !
However there are still some bugs i have to fix also the animations must be fixed as not all animations are looking good.
I will be posting a video soon on the current progress but first i must fix the current problems.

So far i got Wall running and dashing you can also use attack styles at the same time when dashing or wall running or walking you name it.

The most important thing about a game like this is that you can use multiple animations at the same time and i got that working.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

It has come to my mind that many people miss Gunz The Duel.

So i started a project today to remake this game.

This project won't have any copyright of the actual game as i don't use anything from the actual game.

All scripts ect are being created by me. The first thing i'm working on is the movement.

So far i have done basic movement, wall running, dashing ect.
When i finnish the movement script i can start working on the game itself

It's not going to be like the real Gunz since that's simply not possible just think of it as a game that looks like Gunz by the Gameplay.

I hope to finnish this project within a year from now.

But first things first the movement ect is my main priority at this moment cause when i fail that there is no game. But i'm sure i can get this done.

In my time being a programmer i have also learned to animate ect. In other words i have enough experience to get this done.

I'm not looking for a team just here to share what i'm working on.
Someone already into the Remaking gunz project long time ago..
http://forum.ragezone.com/f496/project-saving-gunz-professional-remake-1061162/

Back