Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo Crush v1.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings & Salutations!

It is with great excitement to finally present to you one my latest Application "Apple Approved" for all of your iOS devices.

Based on the popular CandyCrush mobile game. Habbo Crush is a simple Habbo Hotel themed application developed in pure Objective-C.

The main objective of this mini game, is to swap the positions of two adjacent images in order to create a line of three of the same image. You also have the ability to randomly scramble the images, by simply using the Randmoize button, note that it costs two points. Have Fun!

Compatibility:
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Free
Category: Games
Released: Nov 17, 2014
Version: 1.0
Size: 0.8 MB
Language: English
Seller: Khalid Soufan
© 2014 Khalid Soufan

Please Note: This is only version 1.0. Feel free to submit your feedbacks in this thread, or as an app review! Everyone is welcome to contribute ideas, graphics, etc. for the next version update. Make sure you leave your Habbo name in order to be credited.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Undoubtedly needs a visual-overhaul. Would suggest allowing for more presents to generate on the screen at the same time (would also eliminate much of that negative space). Perhaps even allow for more than just 3 in a row (i.e combinations of 4, 5+) and more than just graphics of presents wouldn't go amiss - you may want to add different types of items that vary in effect, to the player's advantage.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE ::

Habbo Crush has been installed on 1,020 units since the release of v1.0.

Reaction score
It won't be installed on mine, kudos for making it but as already said it needs a better GUI plan and application. Have a look through some other apps and check out how coherent their design is. Also using images from Habbo is breaching their copyright, I doubt you have permission to use them unless you made these images yourself(which based on the extremely pixelated Habbo logo and disgusting rainbow crush I assume you only made the crush) that's another story so beware.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is this even allowed?

Sulake persecutes us for copyright infringement but they let this ugly app fly? This speaks worse to their game than a retro ever could..with all due respect.

Reaction score
I don't think we're up in arms about them attempting to claim their property it's more about that 'Apple approved', Apple obviously doesn't do much research when allowing apps on the appstore.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't think that it's posted in the right section either.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It won't be installed on mine, kudos for making it but as already said it needs a better GUI plan and application. Have a look through some other apps and check out how coherent their design is. Also using images from Habbo is breaching their copyright, I doubt you have permission to use them unless you made these images yourself(which based on the extremely pixelated Habbo logo and disgusting rainbow crush I assume you only made the crush) that's another story so beware.

Is this even allowed?

Sulake persecutes us for copyright infringement but they let this ugly app fly? This speaks worse to their game than a retro ever could..with all due respect.

I'm guessing the name Habbo is trademarked, but the company actually has to notice it, care, and spend some amount of money on their lawyers to do anything to this app, as with any trademark infringement.

I don't think we're up in arms about them attempting to claim their property it's more about that 'Apple approved', Apple obviously doesn't do much research when allowing apps on the appstore.

Habbo Crush is considered as a Habbo Hotel fan application, nothing different from a Habbo Hotel fansite :)

Reaction score
It's not a valid point considering the Habbo Fan websites have permission to use images etc. this is far from a website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not a valid point considering the Habbo Fan websites have permission to use images etc. this is far from a website.

Disclaimer

Habbo®, Habbo Hotel®, Sulake and associated logos are trademarks of Sulake Group. All rights reserved. Copyright, trademarks and other rights in the material from Habbo Hotel® and other services of Sulake Group on this application are owned by Sulake Group. All rights reserved.

This application is neither owned nor operated by Sulake Group and it is not part of Habbo Hotel® or any other service or website owned or operated by Sulake Group. Sulake Group are not responsible for any content on this application and the views and opinions expressed herein are not necessarily the views and opinions of Sulake Group.

Copyright © Habbo Crush 2014 All Rights Reserved. All content found on this application is property of Khalid Soufan and should not be copied without permission.

Unless otherwise stated, the design and layout of this application and any material published (including text, graphics, logos, images and attached documents) is the property of Khalid Soufan.

General Habbo images which can be found on the Habbo website are not owned by Khalid Soufan and can be copied. These items are located in the goodies section of the website.

The application was designed and coded by Khalid Soufan.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE ::

Version 1.0 now been installed on 2.42 Thousand units.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Current updated statistics:

Installed on 2559 units

--

Category
Games: 2.56K

--

Territory

1.49 Thousand Installs in Europe
764 Installs in Latin America and The Caribbean
210 Installs in USA and Canada