Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Holy Spirit

Reaction score
My mum works at a primary school and they needed a website doing before OFSTED came to visit. I volunteered to do the website.

I had already coded it and it worked fine, but over 25% of the views were coming from iPhone and Android devices so I decided to spend the past 2 days redeveloping the website to make it responsive.

The site does not use Bootstrap although you may think it by the tabbing feature (built myself). It makes use of jQuery and FontAwesome.

Bare in mind this is only my 2nd responsive website, and that I'm not much of a designer.

I'm wondered what you guys think.

Also, if you come across any typos could you let me know? Cheers.

- Mark

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty decent considering this is only your 2nd responsive website you've ever made.
It seems a bit basic though, but overall nice work.

Also, I would delete
Code:
border-top: 4px solid #fff
from your nav tag,
and
Code:
border: 1px solid d5d3d3
from your box div (I personally never use borders within borders), makes it look a bit more ..modern. :p:
But ofcourse that's my opinion.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
I found a bug in your JS. Please load the page on the desktop and shrink it on width so you see the mobile version. Now open and close the navigation. Now increase the width of your window to the desktop size again and the desktop navigation is away.

Your desktop navigation should be displayed, always.

Reaction score
It's very simple, You should defiantly remove the glow affect from the text "The Holy Spirit" it makes it look pixelated and hard on the eyes. It kind of looks like dirt on a white wall. It's a good base you can easily make it more fancy from where it's at now.

Back