Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Indie]AAA Modern First Person Shooter [Online, Preview]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Information

For a couple month's i have been working on this first person shooter and i have made so much progress, that soon i will be able to release an beta version of the game.
The game is going to be P2P once it's released. We plan to release it for PC and MAC and maybe later on xbox one.

We love to have suggestions from this community.

About the game

This game is a modern first person shooter who does not contain a offline game play. We focus only on multiplayer.

We aim to have a realistic combat system and huge environments to play at.
Currently we have two game modes (Conquest, Team deathmatch) We are however planning to get some more unique game modes in to the game.

Currently there are two playable maps and 8 weapons.
With ofcourse more to come.

You will be able to obtain a higher rank by killing players or animals, and by participating in game events.
Weapons have a rank limit to avoid everyone being able to obtain any kind of weapon.
Weapons can be unlocked by obtaining a higher rank.

Characters can be customized to make it fit your needs.

Preview:

P2IX6Ec - [Indie]AAA Modern First Person Shooter [Online, Preview] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Inactive
Reaction score
More screenshots or possibly a video would be nice to learn more about this game you been working on.

Just a thought is all.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I also liked the graphics, but the shooting in this game did not really get me. It's not too bad, but I was hoping for more. I should have taken it a little easier.

Back